• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2010 VMAS |OT|WWKD: What Will Kanye Do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AVclub said:
Your implication of some sort of homosexual act involving me and Kanye's scrotum is uncalled for, but I'm more offended at you calling a girl who's done nothing wrong a "bitch." I blame your up-bringing, just like in Kanye's case. When your parents don't give a shit about you, they can't exactly be bothered to teach you manners.
:lol

Kanye won

Lebron

AVclub said:
Your implication of some sort of homosexual act involving me and Kanye's scrotum is uncalled for, but I'm more offended at you calling a girl who's done nothing wrong a "bitch." I blame your up-bringing, just like in Kanye's case. When your parents don't give a shit about you, they can't exactly be bothered to teach you manners.
sl4u0x.gif

Cloudy

Banned
I finally got around to watching this and I was never really a Kanye fan but I like him now. I like Taylor Swift too but she needs to grow the fuck up :lol

HiResDes said:
So someone by the name of Tois de Noise added those sound effects Kanye used in his live performance to the studio version that dropped a few days. Makes the song actually feel less unfinished. Nice touch, also.

BTW Here's a rehost of the Original CDQ Version
needs the cut out at the beginning and the auto-tune at the end... then i'll be satisfied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom