• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 FIFA Club World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

RdN

You know, when I see Barcelona playing like this I understand where EA Sports got their gameplay ideas for Fifa 12.. Only thing is that they seem to think that every team in the world is capable of such magnificent control of the match, when in fact, there's no one other than Barcelona who's capable of it.

Clegg

Santos are playing about as well as a mid table La Liga side.

Barca winning 2-0 but could be so much more.

Neymar and Ganso have barely got a touch of the ball.

Xena

Santos are playing about as well as a mid table La Liga side.

Barca winning 2-0 but could be so much more.

Neymar and Ganso have barely got a touch of the ball.

And when Neymar does get it, he doesn't seem to share with other players in better position at the time, lol

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Dream's over guys. I'm gonna watch some fucking anime instead.
I was about to say this, based on just this half and nothing else, they seem comparable to about a mid-table team, perhaps slightly above but not much.
They had a pretty mediocre local season. This team was much more defensively strong last semester when they won Libertadores.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Pele: "Neymar is better than Messi".

I wonder if he's beginning to regret that statement.
Pelé comes up with a new World Cup champion every time he visits a new country; when have we ever taken his opinions seriously?

Neymar is still very young -19 years old, and he has already scored 99 goals in his professional career. His ceiling is very high, he just needs time.

Clegg

Pelé comes up with a new World Cup champion every time he visits a new country; when have we ever taken his opinions seriously?

Neymar is still very young. His ceiling is very high, he just needs time.

I agree that Pele talks shit most of the time but his statements about Neymar are some of the craziest I've heard.

You can see that Neynar will be brilliant but he's nowhere near Messis level right now.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I agree that Pele talks shit most of the time but his statements about Neymar are some of the craziest I've heard.

You can see that Neynar will be brilliant but he's nowhere near Messis level right now.
Nobody's anywhere near Messi's level right now.

Xena

Messi again! Deserved, the best player in the world winning this. Too bad he can't do that for his country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom