• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Offseason |OT3| WE WANT HUMPHRIES/HUMPHRIES SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

Suspension should be reduced to half a game. The game should be determined by the Lakers FO.

If pussy players can't take the slight contact that comes from playing in the paint, said pussy players should not be in the paint to begin with.

If Lakers players can't take the slight humiliation from getting swept in the playoffs, said players should not be in the playoffs to begin with.

Lakers need to forget Dwight and change their focus to getting Blake in 2015 or whenever with Kobe's contract gone. Blake will inevitably want to leave the Clips once he catches Sterling staring at his beautiful high yellow body in the locker room. Also CPs knee will have completely exploded by then.

this is now my nba 2k12 start up screen

11424355589603917742.jpg
Damn he looks like the Leprechaun.
BV5qb.jpg

Tom Penny

Can the Heat win back to back ESPN titles?

Heat get 27 votes out of 30 to win east
OKC gets 25 votes out of 30 to win west
Heat get 27 votes to win finals

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Man, Michael Wilbon has go to be the biggest ass kissing name dropper in the business. This fool can't go more than 5 minutes without saying, "I just spoke to _________ earlier today", or "I speak to _________ all the time".

Puddles

Banned
I tried to draft an all-white (plus Melo) joke team in one of the GAF leagues, but fuckers ruined it by taking Nash, Jimmer and Rubio WAY above their rankings. When Jimmer went off the board early, it fucked my plans so hard that I accidentally auto-drafted David West. Now I'm just stuck with a crappy team that isn't even funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom