• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

When aren't you trollin?

wallpapertrollface.jpg

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Ian Eagle reminded me that these are still the New Jersey Nets

hype deflated

SamuraiX-

I'm sure it was posted, but DAMN:

DeMarcus Cousins returned from his indefinite suspension earlier than the team had expected.

Cousins arrived for a Christmas Eve practice.

"When he apologized to the team, two players stood up and said, 'We've heard this bull[bleep] before,'" the source said. "'You're either going to be with us, or you're not. We don't want to hear any more excuses.'"

The Kings have tried to persuade Cousins to enter counseling.

:O

sonned so hard

Reke and Salmons

Lol. Reke gives less fucks than anyone there.

Vucci Mane beasting while Bynum is hurting his knees bowling.

I take solace in knowing Doug wouldn't have played him anyway....

soul still burns tho.

So are the Sixers going to throw the max at Bynumbskull if he doesn't play a game this season?

Yep. Because fuck it. Why not pay a guy who's knees are shot. That way we can be even more mediocre. Fuck that NeoHawks shit, we coming for Toronto's crown of 9th overall picks because of "bu-but Bynum might be able to play this month so we won't blow it up yet...believe guys".

Canuck76

Banned
*exhales*

Being back in the world of the NBA after watching a college game is a beautiful thing.

A 24 second shot clock... Guys who can create their own shots... Ball-handling ability...

Ahh.

I really don't understand the appeal at all of college basketball.

Looks like a game at the Y but with too much passing.

Shabazz had a pretty balling game against missouri though, that was pretty exciting.

balddemon

Banned
*exhales*

Being back in the world of the NBA after watching a college game is a beautiful thing.

A 24 second shot clock... Guys who can create their own shots... Ball-handling ability...

Ahh.

yeah we went to the KU game on saturday...the pace seemed really slow lol. and KU scored 89. was way fun though, and it beats driving 5 hours for OKC which i have yet to do. tickets are only $40ish too.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I really don't understand the appeal at all of college basketball.

Looks like a game at the Y but with too much passing.

Shabazz had a pretty balling game against missouri though, that was pretty exciting.
College sports are popular in areas that don't have any professional sports.

Canuck76

Banned
College sports are popular in areas that don't have any professional sports.

I love college football though. It's pretty much the same as the NFL just less skill level on some teams. But it still has the excitement and competitiveness of a NFL game more often than not.

College basketball is just weird. Two halfs? 35 second shot clock? I mean hell, these kids look like they barely know how good basketball works. For the first 25 seconds they usually just play screw ball at the top of the 3pt line and then rush a crap shot.

It's makes the NBA look perfect every possession by comparison.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I love college football though. It's pretty much the same as the NFL just less skill level on some teams. But it still has the excitement and competitiveness of a NFL game more often than not.

College basketball is just weird. Two halfs? 35 second shot clock? I mean hell, these kids look like they barely know how good basketball works. For the first 25 seconds they usually just play screw ball at the top of the 3pt line and then rush a crap shot.

It's makes the NBA look perfect every possession by comparison.
I don't doubt that, but my point still stands. College sports are popular because not every area has professional sports.

Top Bottom