• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

I love college football though. It's pretty much the same as the NFL just less skill level on some teams. But it still has the excitement and competitiveness of a NFL game more often than not.

College basketball is just weird. Two halfs? 35 second shot clock? I mean hell, these kids look like they barely know how good basketball works. For the first 25 seconds they usually just play screw ball at the top of the 3pt line and then rush a crap shot.

It's makes the NBA look perfect every possession by comparison.

CFB and NFL football are like night and day. They play no defense in CFB.

@WojYahooNBA

New York Knicks forward Amar'e Stoudemire will make his season debut on Tuesday against Portland, league source tells Y! Sports.

image.JPG

Canuck76

Banned
I don't doubt that, but my point still stands. College sports are popular because not every area has professional sports.

Sure sure. I get that, I'm in that situation actually. I'm just making the point college FB is played on a much closer level to the pro game where as college basketball is near unwatchable to me.

Joe Johnson - 4 years
Deron Williams - 5 years
Brook Lopez - 4 years
Gerald Wallace - 4 years

Yeah...that's not going to happen. They're stuck.

So basically they're in the same position the Hawks were in with Joe Johnson except about 4 times worse

I'm sure it was posted, but DAMN:

:O

sonned so hard

Congrats to his teammates for keeping it real, but I really want to know which Sacramento King said that lol

I really don't understand the appeal at all of college basketball.

Looks like a game at the Y but with too much passing.

Shabazz had a pretty balling game against missouri though, that was pretty exciting.

march madness is dope, but everything else is gahbage. my parents are all about dat college ball life, still trying to hold onto the 90s when the shit was decent.
and dont even get me started on the "intangible" shit college ball fans never shut the fuck up about like "so much passion" "but they try so hard", etc.

charsace

Happy New Year brahs

FUCK DA KNICKZ

What did the Knicks do to you?

Happy new years fellas!

Noooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiii-ccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn chill out!

And Brook Lopez isn't the problem on the Nets. When they make a conscience effort to get Brook the ball he produces. The other 3 big salary guys are the ones underachieving.

Top Bottom