• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Don't Use Imgur

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Trine 2 5760x1080

ibrPKXPGcaNpqX.bmp

irdHTkAsZG3Jx.bmp

edit: my BF3 shots got lost at the bottom of last page :(

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
And right under Cars, a jump back in time with Bully and Skyrim:

bully2012-07-2418-06-dijlr.png

I have to thanks this game because while trying to fix the horrible AA this game comes with, I found out that through the nVidia Control Panel I can force not only the FXAA but even the CSAA.

KyleN

Banned
Damn, that's the cleanest image quality I've ever seen using FXAA. Has there been a big update to it or something?

Thanks!

Its an injector heavily tweaked by me. I forgot to back it up when i formated my pc, and now its gone...
Working on a new one atm.

ToD_

Hot Pursuit looks awesome. Sort of what I expected arcade racers to look like if arcades were still around with new/quality games.

Run-M-Run

That second image is fantastic.

Do you have any without the noise filter? I'm curious to see how it looks.

Yeah I thought many wouldn't probably like the filter, but it looks super in motion. Gives it a movie feel.

Without noise. Gamma 1.0
ikXwt7RepDhHL.png

With noise. Gamma 0.85
iKCKEWdX7ZU8i.png

The AA makes it look blurrier than it should btw, I like it tho.

//B1G

Banned
Those DOOM shots are sick, looks like that grain would be pristine at about .75. It's kind of funky looking though with such a shallow DOF, it's like nothing is ever in focus.

SimonM7

God dammit. Every time the same thing happens.

There's a Steam sale. I show exemplary self restraint, wrestling my screaming body to the ground repeatedly, preventing me from buying a bucketload of games I won't get around to playing in yonks.

Sale runs out and I come into this thread.

AND I REGRET EVERYTHING.

Those Hot Pursuit shots in particular are like SO YOU COULDN'T SPARE FIVE BUCKS, SCROOGE "THEY'LL BE ON SALE AGAIN BEFORE I GET AROUND TO PLAYING THEM" MCDUCK!?

And right under Cars, a jump back in time with Bully and Skyrim:

bully2012-07-2418-06-dijlr.png

I have to thanks this game because while trying to fix the horrible AA this game comes with, I found out that through the nVidia Control Panel I can force not only the FXAA but even the CSAA.

The Nvidia Control Panel FXAA doesn't show up in screenshots.

Top Bottom