• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Don't Use Imgur

jujubeads

it's one of my favorite games, and playing it again in 2.35 aspect ratio has been really neat.

tru2012-12-2616-14-07vzu9q.png

tru2012-12-2616-25-1028uea.png

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I need to get some quality shots ready for the first page of the 2013 thread.

I assume Stallion will be our OP :)

Yeah, I'm gonna revise the rules a bit because of some of the annoying shit that happened recently in this thread. Okay, I'm really just gonna add a rule about spamming since it's the most goddamn annoying thing you can do in this thread after posting shit jpegs.

legacyzero

Banned
Yeah, I'm gonna revise the rules a bit because of some of the annoying shit that happened recently in this thread. Okay, I'm really just gonna add a rule about spamming since it's the most goddamn annoying thing you can do in this thread after posting shit jpegs.

It was me wasn't it? :((((
I only posted 6 shots :(

Maybe a consecutive post limit? Like 4-6 consecutive pics?

scitek

One person posting different games in a short timespan's ok, right? :p

legacyzero

Banned
So what are you thinking?

I make it a point to not post more than 6 consecutive shots. Anything more than that is ridiculous IMO. Is that too much?

Sethos

Banned
I think the rule of thumb is 4 is the golden limit, 6 if you have some goodies to show off.

Anything above that is just dumping. Doesn't even have to be consecutive posts but if you fill one page with 8-10-12 pictures or more, then we're into dumping territory.

I don't mind 6 consecutive pictures of the same game if it's worth looking at, however the few times I've done it, I almost felt bad.

I felt a *bit* bad dumping the end of Metroid Prime but my split of posts is something like 80% 4 shots, rest 2. And I self justified it by making a terrible joke <3. Plus, Metroid Prime isn't a game you see posted basically ever, so =P

Top Bottom