• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Feb |OT| Rubio Early Favorite for Racist of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mothman91

L8aBL.png

Who says no?

Stern. Oh wai-

"Haha". Stop being condescending. They can become a really tough playoff team by the end of the year, they might not be on the level of OKC or Chicago but they can push a good team hard like Memphis did last year and come into next year, for once, with some consistency in the roster and continue to get better. I'm not going to say it's impossible for them to go on a magical playoff push like the Cardinals or Giants did this year, but in all seriousness. They can get damn good. People seem to love talking shit to each other on this board and it's pretty sad.
laugh9xd11.gif

lin played well, but the knicks as a team played like shit. missing shots, not getting rebounds, just fucking up. but honestly, williams was incredible out there and i gotta hand it to the guy. he played one hell of a game.

"Haha". Stop being condescending. They can become a really tough playoff team by the end of the year, they might not be on the level of OKC or Chicago but they can push a good team hard like Memphis did last year and come into next year, for once, with some consistency in the roster and continue to get better. I'm not going to say it's impossible for them to go on a magical playoff push like the Cardinals or Giants did this year, but in all seriousness. They can get damn good. People seem to love talking shit to each other on this board and it's pretty sad.

You're forgetting that the entire Knicks roster is garbage

Chichikov

And a couple draft picks for NJN.

Who says no?
The Knicks.
Mainly because I think they can get much more for Melo and Amare.
Though if the last two games are any indication, they better get a move on that before the league get to see them play some more.
Edit: also the nets, seriously, that's a horrible deal for them.

masud

Banned
Im glad pilon and kado have something basketball related to be excited about. Cause the Lakers and Warriors certianly aren't worth getting excited fabout.

The only one I'm worried, there. But if they think Deron is gone no matter what...

Not sure what else to throw at Nets to make it more enticing.

The Knicks.
Though if the last two games are any indication, they better get a move on that before the league get to see them play some more.

Gonna be hard trading Amar'e.

The Knicks.

No they can't. Amare is owed a billion dollars on uninsured knees and Melo is kind of terrible. They'll be lowballed if they try to trade those guys.

Cloudy

Banned
Lin -1

Melo - 10, worst among starters.

haha, Stern can't veto trade not including the Hornets. suckas

I don't care what the stats say. Knicks lost this game cos they couldn't contain D-Will. Lin is a VERY good offensive player and he gets steals but he needs to compete better on defense. I don't see why he can't be a good defensive player. He is not a little guy like Nash and he has the footspeed

I don't care what the stats say. Knicks lost this game cos they couldn't contain D-Will. Lin is a VERY good offensive player and he gets steals but he needs to compete better on defense. I don't see why he can't be a good defensive player. He is not a little guy like Nash and he has the footspeed

Lin hasn't even really played in the league for more than a month and you're complaining about his defense?

What is wrong with you?

Lin wasn't on D-Will for all 38, folks.

like it matters.
we heard all those absurd claims that lin owned kobe.
by this same logic, deron owned lin.
i didn't set the rules, brah

Im glad pilon and kado have something basketball related to be excited about. Cause the Lakers and Warriors certianly aren't worth getting excited fabout.
neither will you when melo demands the ball more.
i'll save you a seat

New Jersey and New Orleans. Two of the worst teams in the league.

I could have chosen Dallas. Or LA.

But if I did, would I have been the Crimsondamas you all know and trust?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom