• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously. Stop fucking posting so much, and trying to start so much shit Common. You don't have to try so hard. Relax, buddy.

EDIT: Here's a Boozer pic Common, be happy.
Carlos_Boozer_102764237.jpg

Hmm, according to the stats you've posted 78 times and I've now posted 51 times in this thread. Hmm.

Seriously. Stop fucking posting so much, and trying to start so much shit Common. You don't have to try so hard. Relax, buddy.

EDIT: Here's a Boozer pic Common, be happy.
Carlos_Boozer_102764237.jpg

He's not screaming, I am still angry.

I haven't got to see him much this year, does his game still consist of 16 foot jumpers and screaming?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I just found out that "Thabeet" is french for "my dick".

I'm not making this up.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yo... Perry Jones is trash. I can't even see him being as good as Darius Miles.

Emwitus

Oh, and Rockets-age...what do you guys think about Hill? Been watching highlights and he seems to be very clumsy inside the D. Athletic, yes, but never seems to go in strong to the rim. Lots of floaters too and his mid range shot seems to be off-balance alot of times....not sure bout the guy but he was an 8th overall pick so maybe there's hope?

thekad

Banned
Just an average big guy. Pushed around on D and seemingly unable to build muscle. Clumsy on O. He'll stick around though since he's a legit 6'10'' and is serviceable off the bench.

Emwitus

Just an average big guy. Pushed around on D and seemingly unable to build muscle. Clumsy on O. He'll stick around though since he's a legit 6'10'' and is serviceable off the bench.

Thanks thekad. Well, atleast his servicable. Man, do we miss lamar. What a douche trade.

h3ro

Oh, and Rockets-age...what do you guys think about Hill? Been watching highlights and he seems to be very clumsy inside the D. Athletic, yes, but never seems to go in strong to the rim. Lots of floaters too and his mid range shot seems to be off-balance alot of times....not sure bout the guy but he was an 8th overall pick so maybe there's hope?

Jordan Hill is ass. I'm an excellent judge of mediocrity.

Barrage

Drummond finally dropped from #2 on Nbadraft.net's projected 2012 draft. :D

Now the Raptors are projected to take him. :(

h3ro

So safe to assume that Lakers will say bye to him during the off season?

Not sure what his contract looks like but I'm sure they need bodies on the bench to sacrifice to Ron if he goes world peace during a game.

Unless they're bringing back TWO TIME WORLDS CHAMPION Adam Morrison, then I'd say Hill stays on.
He's an above average rebounder.

(So is Craig Smith)
So his ceiling is Channing Frye with a worse J and funny hair.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
So, Rip Hamilton's injury is slowly healing. He says he'll be in pain even when he comes back. Worst signing of the year.

h3ro

After that amazing offensive performance against the Bulls, I wonder if Dwight regrets staying on with the Magic.

Also, Gallo broke his thumb. :(

h3ro

If the Lakers let Bynum go into free agency, I'm convinced they'll get Howard.

I'm expecting the same waffling and indecision next year at the deadline if they don't hammer out an extension this summer. I doubt the Magic will be able to do much to placate Dwight and elevate themselves alongside Chicago and Miami in the east.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
They don't even need Ray. Shit, they could've landed Mayo for Asik and a 1st. Memphis has been trying to give him away for the past two years.
Drummond finally dropped from #2 on Nbadraft.net's projected 2012 draft. :D

Now the Raptors are projected to take him. :(
That's what they deserve for losing to the Bobcats twice.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Drummond would be a weird pick for the Raptors unless they're bailing on Ed Davis already, or Valanciunas is never coming over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom