• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Even Vaggy is going HAM on Coffee?

My work is done here Good luck, Coffee!
A49Fl.gif

Really dude, chill. Your obsession with trolling me whether or not I'm in the conversation is getting creepy.

"Vahagn was mentioned? Let me pop in to troll"

"Someone is trolling, Vahagn isn't here? Let me troll him regardless"

"Vahagn is discussing something with someone? Let me interject myself in the conversation and troll accordingly"
Lol Vag that wasn't even aimed at you.

Stevie Wonder could see that was for CoffeeJanitor. Goddamn you can't comprehend words for shit.

:lol

Our relationship with the knicks:

hYiWk.gif

The Crimson Blur said:
Daughters with "cancer":

Fisher: 1
Timmy:

irmjc.gif

What are your expectations for Ramon Sessions as a Laker? Stats, impact, star-status etc.

Let's have it all in a thread we can easily come back to before he becomes an perennial Allstar playing in a backcourt with Kobe and folks say they knew it all along (Gasol effect lol)

I feel he will be in the Allstar game next year if the Lakers have a top seed. People are going to see how much of a bum Fisher was for playing that poorly starting with Kobe, Bynum and Pau

Fuck you.

Seriously.

R.I.P Ramon Sessions

ahuahuhauhauhuah

ahuahua

hah

Sessions confirmed to be worse than Fisher.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏ @WojYahooNBA Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Sources tell me that Ramon Sessions just spontaneously combusted. More as it develops

Welcome to the playoff race, everyone!

czrdk.png

RLwXa.png

8XUM5.gif

I had the Lakers-Wolves game DVR'd, and it played out just as I thought it would. I expected the loss, but it just highlights how fucking stupid it was that we still haven't upgraded at the wings. Also, Tolliver should get 0 minutes.

Also, Pek hates length.

Also, gatdamn why would you start the OT with that gif. Every time I look at it I can't help but wonder if anyone died on the crash, and if so, how many did.

I hearby undo this deed by presenting an actually good gif.

iklVjLxQiIqPJ.gif

nasax

Spurs have won 8 out of 10 against the Thunder. Reminds me back in the day when the Spurs were the hump that a lot of teams couldn't get over by. We'll see what happens if they meet in the playoffs.

Also, I predict the Wolves miss the playoffs. I also predict the Clips to miss the playoffs. I can't wait to see the look on CP2's face when that happens.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
One of these days I'd like a first page that doesn't basically crash my browser while I'm on a public wifi connection :(

Other than that, great op.

Didn't realize Orlando was that close to Miami. Not impossible!

76ers still have time to crash and miss the playoffs D: would be funny if they did.

Lol celtics going to the second round if they don't face Bulls or Heat, Ainge will see that as a winning and positive season :/

masud

Banned
Just watched a replay of the Pacer game...

Mike Woodson's beard is impossibly thick. Crazy folicles per square inch son. And I was getting kinda worried that some of the Knicks were just physically incapable of playing d but it's cool it seems like the just weren't trying before. It only took getting the coach fired mid season and pissing away the easy part of the schedule but Stat n Melo are actually paying attention most of the time now, neat. If they continue with this trying thing who knows what could happen. But thats probably too much to hope for.

Also, Collison can't stay in front of Lin at all. The Pacers are pretty good at defending the pick and roll as a team so I think that was actually slowing Lin down, but eveytime he took Collison off the dribble he got into the paint. I hope the beard noticed that and exploits it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom