• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you complaining about Cardcaptor Sakura when darkside is an open fan of a show that sexualizes little anime girls playing basketball. You're not going to hurt him by attacking him for a show that is comparatively very well-regarded among anime fans.

305.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Why are you complaining about Cardcaptor Sakura when darkside is an open fan of a show that sexualizes little anime girls playing basketball. You're not going to hurt him by attacking him for a show that is comparatively very well-regarded among anime fans.

This is a load of shit. It honestly doesn't even warrant a response.

Although I managed to troll a mod of GAF into watching the show and icecream managed to get herself banned in an NBA thread thanks to the same exact show. Merits.

Branduil

This is a load of shit. It honestly doesn't even warrant a response.

Although I managed to troll a mod of GAF into watching the show and icecream managed to get herself banned in an NBA thread thanks to the same exact show. Merits.

Hey man all I know is people I trust got tricked into watching that show and they had to manually censor screenshots for them to even be appropriate for posting on animeGAF. I'm sure it has an amazing storyline.

Dy and I should get an award for this...

All we did was turn up the gas on the soup, Branduil and darkside31337 gonna burn the whole apartment down.

2) D.J. White dunks in traffic, cutting Toronto's lead to 13. "We played a good game as a team," said D.J. Augustin, after the Bobcats' 7th win of the season. "We've got to do that more often."

They would win no more games.
JESUS...

Puddles

Banned
get at me when LBJ wins defensive player of the year and an MVP in the same season.
dude's got a better body than prime Jordan too and he hasnt done it.

LeBron wouldn't sniff that award if he wasn't the only player in the league who still gets to play in the handcheck era.

i knew it. he seemed like the type.
DEzsn.gif

diehard

Fleer
does anyone know why balddemon got banned? i don't get on IRC very much and i know he used to.

... his sister...

also cuevas.. i feel like i know i just can't remember

Im looking at the last 10 years of Raptors draft history and the babcock years still feel like a raw wound. rafer alston. rafael arujuo. it's still disgusting to think about.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
the NBA should adopt the FIBA point guard skills challenge.

It actually looks more difficult to pull off

Flash

Im looking at the last 10 years of Raptors draft history and the babcock years still feel like a raw wound. rafer alston. rafael arujuo. it's still disgusting to think about.

but we've always had a star player to rely on... even if they were oft injured. We got no one now:(

Emwitus

So i'm lttp on the alphas and suddenly summer glau pops up!! How had i not seen this show?!!! I love it!

PS: Might as well shift the convo to this awesomeness.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Well hoping he is since based on what I've read it looks like he's on track or at least his recovery is normal though they've been incredibly cautious since he is Dwight freaking Howard.

He had herniated disk surgery on April 19th. He'll be lucky to return by the ASG.

Nelo Ice

Banned
He had herniated disk surgery on April 19th. He'll be lucky to return by the ASG.

Per the surgeon that was interviewed on espn radio.
Because the injury is a disc herniation: a small amount of the nucleus pulposus or the "shock absorber" of the disc got squeezed out. It is a VERY SMALL amount. You get rid of the "squirted out" material with a 1 inch incision under a microscope.

There is a 5-10 percent chance that returning to physical activity too early could herniate more material. That's obviously not good because you've reherniated the disc and have to remove more of the extruded disc.

Bear in mind that Dwight was fully recovered, pain free, and ready to work out probably a few weeks after surgery (it is only 1 inch incision after all). BUT returning to physical activity too early gets you that 5-10 percent chance. Keep in mind that means there is a 90 to 95% chance that if he came back after only a month or so he would be fine.

From what I've read it sounds like it wasn't a major surgery and the main reason he's been out this long is to ensure that there will be no lasting setbacks.

jobber

hahahahahahaha this fool tried to jump over 3 people to dunk and couldn't make it over the 2nd one

jobber

oh boy a motorcycle

somebody is going to die

USA lost the dunk contest!

Somebody needs to be fired. Send LeBron over in 4 years, ect ect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom