• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

h3ro

Supreme, clovis said he appreciates the offer and that you can sleep on his couch whenever you'd like.

Preferably with him in it.

knicks fans are just so full of hope though

its delicious

keeps my teeth white

MV5BMTY2ODkzMzk4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTc3NDI0._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

spike-lee-jordan-spizike-knicks-pe-03.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I think Mitch needs to go personally. He's incompetent. It's one thing to have your hands tied as a GM but it's another to make horrible signings and trades with the little resources you have...

IT WAS WRITTEN

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I have the Durham Bulls.

That's the purest baseball team there is.

And UNC Baseball team stacks paper to the ceiling and rides around on 22 inch chrome

Bonus points for using Boondocks

Or we can discuss the fact that Gary Payton has more rings than Patrick Ewing..

Or how Lenny Wilkins actually won when he coached them..

Zeke is a living rumor right now.. but if you want to turn it into a shit talking contest I can promise you that won't end well for you.. you don't have many chances left son..
Waitaminute, I'm trying to discuss a legit topic and you come at me like I'm trolling? Seriously?

Shit, why not just go the Midnight NBA-GAF route then? Can't have it both ways.
Because every time the knicks get back to .500 they're laker level obnoxious?
Chars being obnoxious is allowed when you think of the shit he's been through. He was one of the Founding Five of Knicks-GAF.
You'll understand soon enough, young neophyte.

When ever this thread devolves into chaos, it's the knicks that keep the unity around here.

We're the awful team that best-gaf needs/deserves/is stuck with.
*sigh* so true.

NSFW NSFW NSFW

NSFW NSFW NSFW

I knew it was going to be nasty and I clicked anyways.

Thank god (and patients around the world) I am not a surgeon.

Does this mean Mike Miller is permanently fucked? He pretty much had a broken spine, and isn't and doesn't want to get surgery. How the fuck does that shit heal itself? He can't even stand up straight.

Blackace

Waitaminute, I'm trying to discuss a legit topic and you come at me like I'm trolling? Seriously?

Shit, why not just go the Midnight NBA-GAF route then? Can't have it both ways.
Can't wait until you asking me to speak on your behalf to the mods to get your ban lifted again

Can't wait until you asking me to speak on your behalf to the mods to get your ban lifted again
... you're seriously kidding.

So you are THAT sensitive anything REMOTELY regarding the Seattle Supersonics is taboo >>>> automatic "fuk you, clown"? Even if it's a legitimate discussion point?

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're just kidding. Have to be with what goes on here on a daily basis.

Blackace

... you're seriously kidding.

So you are THAT sensitive anything REMOTELY regarding the Seattle Supersonics is taboo >>>> automatic "fuk you, clown"? Even if it's a legitimate discussion point?

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're just kidding. Have to be with what goes on here on a daily basis.

It's going to be glorious

Getting that PM from one of your MLB homies

Besides I am the one who is sensitive? Lol yeah ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom