• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

h3ro

Does this mean Mike Miller is permanently fucked? He pretty much had a broken spine, and isn't and doesn't want to get surgery. How the fuck does that shit heal itself? He can't even stand up straight.

Not necessarily. He's probably got a terribly arthritic spine and if it's been years, the positive returns from surgery have diminished quite a bit by now. (which, btw, is why Dwight was told to act quickly with his back by his Physicians)

Best case scenario is rest/rehab allow him to strengthen the surrounding area enough to compensate. He can still fill it up on the right night as we all saw in the Finals.

Those mostly still .gifs freak me out...

Also, with Alex Smith possibly headed to a Super Bowl, I feel like I should be more excited for the NFL season, but I just can't get enthusiastic about the NFL this year. I think all the college football shit recently has made me like football in general less.

giri

Those mostly still .gifs freak me out...

Also, with Alex Smith possibly headed to a Super Bowl, I feel like I should be more excited for the NFL season, but I just can't get enthusiastic about the NFL this year. I think all the college football shit recently has made me like football in general less.

Rugby Union welcomes any and all interested parties.

It's going to be glorious

Getting that PM from one of your MLB homies

Besides I am the one who is sensitive? Lol yeah ok
I asked you a very legit question and posted my opinion on how said player is better. You replied with "fuk yo shit"

I have been posting in Knicks GAF most of the Isiah saga. In NBA-GAF.

My team traded Patrick Ewing and destroyed their cap for years.
They overpaid for Allan Houston and rushed him back after serious knee surgery.
They love overpaying role players (See Malik Rose)
They overpaid Jamal Crawford and Eddy McFlurry.
My team thought StarCurry would be a good fit.
Then added Zach Randolph to it.
Then Overpaid Jerome James and Ared Effries.
LARRY BROWN (his own Chapter)
Then drafted the French Phantom.
Heck, I'm missing like 30 other LOL points from the last 3-4 years alone!

And I hear about it again and again and again on NBA-GAF like the Knicks are the worst team in NBA history. I bring up teams with worse moves, I get "LOL Knicks". Yes, the Knicks constantly being shit on gets a bit tiring, but I still laugh it off at times and try to play the hope card. I am not thekad. I am not Clovingsteam. I am not a troll here. The only possibility is you are MASSIVELY overreacting. So calling me sensitive? Sure, par of the course here...

And giri, who besides Chars goes ballistic over the Knicks? Either you're thinking of LLLs or juniors, give me names. Most of Knicks-GAF has been beaten into depressing knowing Dolan being around kills us (including me). At the very least shit on the posters, not the group. I know there are excellent members of Lakers-GAF despite the Mob mentality. I know there are good posters of Heat-GAF despite the amouunt of Quad-Ls. I know Cavs-GAF has good posters despite the emergence of NeoCavs (or is it NeoVacs?)

Can't wait until you asking me to speak on your behalf to the mods to get your ban lifted again

lebron-james-miami-heat-bench.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Training camps should be starting up soon.

Its the time of the year when old, bastard coaches call up the Darius Mileses and Bonzi Wellses of the league to embarrass their rookies

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I asked you a very legit question and posted my opinion on how said player is better. You replied with "fuk yo shit"
What part of having hope went into hurhur sonics moved post you replied to my maybe Zeke is coming back which is a very living rumor

Don't try to play the victim role here son

Dog days of summer, no actual basketball happening...too much free time gets people acting all crazy in this thread, man.
I'm still effing waiting for O.J. giri to catch the real killers show me these magical Knicks shittalkers. Who the fuck would talk shit and say they're a Knicks fan BUT a LLL? Seriously, WHO?

yanks.gif

crap I hate it when I answer my own question.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Zeke never left even if officially it says he did. His influence is all over the knicks even if he doesn't have the official say so on decisions everyone is pretty sure his opinion holds some weight.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
or just lock the thread

that works too

you know that means a blockbuster trade & or interesting FA signing is going to happen which will force this thread open again for 5 -10 pages of on topic discussion.

It's fun to watch the Knicks fail over and over

And that's all I have to say about that

this from a wolves fan... can't you get the real thing at home Dammit

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Zeke never left even if officially it says he did. His influence is all over the knicks even if he doesn't have the official say so on decisions everyone is pretty sure his opinion holds some weight.

He will have an official role soon

No hate, its just fun to follow

Dolan is a Carnival of stupid etc.
Hey, HEY...

Let's get that clear. The other FO enablers (Steve Mills, etc.) are gone. I'm going to give Grunwald/H20 a shot since both were Donnie Walsh disciples, but everything is run through Dolan and his incompetence has never been in question.

I love when fans bitch about people hating on their teams even though they spend all year doing the same damn thing to other teams

and I'm not referring to you Syphon. Just fans in general

I'm still effing waiting for O.J. giri to catch the real killers show me these magical Knicks shittalkers. Who the fuck would talk shit and say they're a Knicks fan BUT a LLL? Seriously, WHO?

yanks.gif

crap I hate it when I answer my own question.
man its really touching seeing those dads and their sons and their fingers pointing at stuff

SoulPlaya

more money than God
OK, let's talk some real basketball here. I've always wondered. In Jordan debates, why are Jordan's six Finals MVPs seldom brought up? People just mention the 6 rings, but I always thought being a 6 time Finals MVP was his most impressive stat.

OK, let's talk some real basketball here. I've always wondered. In Jordan debates, why are Jordan's six Finals MVPs seldom brought up? People just mention the 6 rings, but I always thought being a 6 time Finals MVP was his most impressive stat.

so i guess that removes the knicks from the equation.

These last couple of pages...lol

Laker fanS dissing NY? LOL

Knicks back in the day were fun to watch. Davis and Oakley going at it with ZO.

Nori Chan

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| Come troll Knicks Fans With Us

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| America Hates Lakers Fans

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Occasional Animu Discussion

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| Kado and Ph33nix Sitting In A Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom