• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

h3ro

iVYw9lZywhQVT.gif

Jeff-DSA

Melo should have a good individual rating, but any team that he's on should have all of his teammates take a 10 point drop from their rating.

Those ratings are also according to player types, I think. So as a "pass first" point guard Rondo will be rated according to that.

giri

LOL, didn't he practically carry the c's(with garnett ofcourse) for more than half the season?

EDIT: And together with Cp3 are the most exciting player to watch...at least to me.

rondo.gif

Not really.

Moving KG to centre and starting bradley (i think it was bradley) at SG was what put them on the win streak to getting into the play offs.

Jeff-DSA

LOL, didn't he practically carry the c's(with garnett ofcourse) for more than half the season?

EDIT: And together with Cp3 are the most exciting player to watch...at least to me.

rondo.gif

Swag.

Imagine if Stockton was allowed to travel like that. He'd have doubled his assist count.

giri

Those ratings are also according to player types, I think. So as a "pass first" point guard Rondo will be rated according to that.

I thought they were weighted aggregates of individual skills scores according to position, not position type. So rondo is a 90pg. In a league stacked with decent PG talent.

giri

Bradley was suffering from shoulder injuries and I said together with KG...

No until the play offs did his shoulder stuff start playing up.

i could be wrong, Celtics are irrelevant and boring for the most part, so i don't pay a ton of attention.

Puddles

Banned
They are rated a lot higher than a lot of players that are better than them at basketball in real life.

I'm pretty sure a 93 is reasonable for Kobe.

If he were still a 97 or something, that would be one thing. But he's right about where he should be, given his decline.

Edit: h3ro, are you a doctor?

I think with Brandon Roy you're supposed to wipe out the white parts

Goddamn I wish he didn't come back, it's going to hurt watching him get hurt eventually

Emwitus

Oh, and i think I almost got shot today in denton at a gas station. So, i'm sitting in my car putting in directions on my gps. All set, raise my gps to stick it to the windshield and i see this cop right infront of me reaching for his side arm!!! Freaked me out.......thank God nothing happened. So yeah, kids, if your black and have a gps... be careful lol

Oh, and i think I almost got shot today in denton at a gas station. So, i'm sitting in my car putting in directions on my gps. All set, raise my gps to stick it to the windshield and i see this cop right infront of me reaching for his side arm!!! Freaked me out.......thank God nothing happened. So yeah, kids, if your black and have a gps... be careful lol

I'm pretty sure you said you were Asian

And where in Denton? Denton is such a shithole. I've thought about going to unt to do a doctoral degree but after seeing all these people go BACK TO SCHOOL!! I remembered why I'm so happy to be out of school

Jeff-DSA

I think with Brandon Roy you're supposed to wipe out the white parts

Goddamn I wish he didn't come back, it's going to hurt watching him get hurt eventually

How about that Vontae Davis trade? Ugh.

Anyway, now that Roy isn't drinking calcium sponge water from Oregon, he might have a chance.

How about that Vontae Davis trade? Ugh.

That Vontae Davis trade inspired my new avatar

And it'll be just fabulous watching him fuck up the pick we got for him...look at their drafts in the first 1-3 rounds since 2008... seriously, how does he still have a job?

Emwitus

I'm pretty sure you said you were Asian

And where in Denton? Denton is such a shithole. I've thought about going to unt to do a doctoral degree but after seeing all these people go BACK TO SCHOOL!! I remembered why I'm so happy to be out of school

Nah, I think you're getting me confused with someone else. I'm african born living in Tx. And same reason bud, I'm registering for my master's at unt. This was on the I-35 service road close to the north texas blvd exit.

Nah, I think you're getting me confused with someone else. I'm african born living in Tx. And same reason bud, I'm registering for my master's at unt. This was on the I-35 service road close to the north texas blvd exit.

I could have sworn you posted a picture of you and your woman wearing a Lakers and Celtics jersey

I have no clue.

Since he has taken over, he's managed to make a very un-talented team less talented. After Stephen Ross wakes up and gets rid of him he'll be one of the most reviled people in South Florida sports history.

Emwitus

I could have sworn you posted a picture of you and your woman wearing a Lakers and Celtics jersey

Since he has taken over, he's managed to make a very un-talented team less talented. After Stephen Ross wakes up and gets rid of him he'll be one of the most reviled people in South Florida sports history.

Oh No no no. lol That was a random pic i posted off of google. I remember we were arguing with someone about being a lakers and celtics fan and i posted that. If you type "lakers and celtics fan" on google it will pop up.

Flash

Joe Johnson strikes me as the perfect complimentary player to pretty much any star. Put him with a superstar center, PF, SF, PG and he would fit great.

But i wouldn't want him to be the star of my team and I absolutely would not want that albatross of a contract. He should be much better in Brooklyn though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom