• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I don't know, burnt extra crispy from that childhood fire. I'm a mind reader now?

Oh, so I have to post "a certain way" to be black?

It's hilarious how black people bring down their own race for not "being black enough" or "acting white". People trying to pull that on my brothers and sisters after they came to this country from Ghana. Fucking amazing.

lol

This post is amazing

You turned a one line post into trying to hold you down rant

Man Im looking at some of the sports article from the early 2000s and I cant believe how many knucklehead writers were comparing frauds to Hall of Famers. everyone remembers Vince being compared to Jordan (but even with his athletic ability, one look at the man and you could tell he had no balls) but shit, I forgot Stackhouse (fucking Stackhouse!?) got them comparisons too. I love me some hindsight.

This hasn't really changed though.

I'm just so disillusioned... I thought everyone was ragging on the Knicks because they were laughable. Maybe it's because they're full of black players?

giri

I'm just so disillusioned... I thought everyone was ragging on the Knicks because they were laughable. Maybe it's because they're full of black players?

Does this explain why Minesota always gets favorable treatment?

Ricky Rubio, More Racist than you!

Pimpwerx

So this is what a 3rd round exit looks like this season. PEACE.

SUPREME1

Banned
So this is what a 3rd round exit looks like this season. PEACE.

Heat fans are the equivolent of "new money". Maybe after they win a couple more chips, they'll start acting like they belong.

Then we might even accept them as a member. I won't hold my breath though.

linsivvi

I worked on the set of Kazaam long time ago. Shaq was a prick. The film was dubbed "Kuzaam an asshole" by the crew. He wasn't a Laker then yet so there was no LA love for him. Some dudes said "You should play for LA!" and he was like "fuck LA!" Good times.

Let's be fair. Outside of a few outliers, most NBA stars, especially top level players are assholes in real life. You wouldn't want to hang out with most of them anyway. I found it much easier to enjoy the game without trying to pay too much attention to the personality of the players.

holy shit, in the 2001 ECF against Ray Ray and the Bucks, Mutumbo had only 5 fouls called against him through 6 games. why hasnt congress called for the fbi to investigate this league. goddamn.

giri

holy shit, in the 2001 ECF against Ray Ray and the Bucks, Mutumbo had only 5 fouls called against him through 6 games. why hasnt congress called for the fbi to investigate this league. goddamn.

They did. Then the FBI started betting along with the NBA.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Hell no BA, The Knicks have come too far! We didn't land on Madison Square Garden, Madison Square Garden landed on us!

to quote Chris Rock

"I am tired of Knicks. I wish they would let me join the Ku Klux Klan. I'd do a drive-by from LA to Brooklyn."

"Knicks always want credit for some shit they're supposed to do. They'll brag about stuff a normal team just does. They'll say something like, “Yeah, well I passed the ball.” You're supposed to, you dumb motherfucker. “I made the playoffs in the east.” Whaddya want? A cookie? You're supposed to go to the playoffs in the east, you low-expectation-having motherfucker!"

Brighthouse has reached an agreement for TWCSN aka Lakers channel in SoCal. Not sure if anyone has them, here.

Direct TV and other still in negotiation. good sign, I think the others will fall in line for those without TWC

Heat fans are the equivolent of "new money". Maybe after they win a couple more chips, they'll start acting like they belong.

Then we might even accept them as a member. I won't hold my breath though.

I think I would rather throw myself on a live grenade, thanks for the offer though.

Its a completely valid argument. Maybe you've been out if the loop but basketball refs have been the most corrupt officials, and the most inept, in American sports.

Other than the nfl replacement refs.

How do you "probably" have the highest unemployment rate? You either do or you don't.

Top Bottom