• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

thekad

Banned
OT| Started from the bottom, and we still here.

we haven't incorporated /drake at all this year this needs to change
|OT| Girls Love the Lakers ft. Jamesfrom818

OKC-HOU regular season: 80 mins w/ Collison on bench: OKC +1. 64 minutes w/ Collison in game: OKC +48.

Most important player on the Thunder this series is Collison. Harden gotta get his ass in foul trouble.
Morey alluded to this recently, but McHale's stubborn ass probably won't take advantage. Gondo can breathe easy.

Not worth falling for the trolls. Lakers were 26-12 before these last 2 without Kobe.

Laker season turned when they got Blake back and Dwight got healthier followed by pau.

In fact, that the lakers won 45 games this year with half a season from Nash pau and Blake and half a year from kwame Howard (and no hill) is a testament to the greatness of Kobe. Should be given an award for carrying the lakers.

Well said.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| When Kobe Goes on a Tear

OT| Started from the bottom, and we still here.

we haven't incorporated /drake at all this year this needs to change

I was with you until you said it was a Drake quote. But I shall consider.

Also, everyone: PM me anything you want included in the OP. Gifs, stories, posts.

in less significant news:

As expected, OJ Mayo opts out. Wants to work out a long-term deal with the Mavs.

Also, who's bandwagon should I hop on for the playoffs? I kinda like the Warriors. My GFs bro is a diehard, went to the Harrison Barnes' dunk game and saw that shit go down. I also do like Kevin Durant, but I fucking hate Westbrook.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Only teams I'm (a bit) afraid of are Memphis and Denver, but I think we beat them with HCA.

Spurs are hobbled, Nuggets are missing Gallo, and we match up great against the Clips.

On another note: GO KNICKS GO

be careful what you wish for bruh

As expected, OJ Mayo opts out. Wants to work out a long-term deal with the Mavs.

Also, who's bandwagon should I hop on for the playoffs? I kinda like the Warriors. My GFs bro is a diehard, went to the Harrison Barnes' dunk game and saw that shit go down. I also do like Kevin Durant, but I fucking hate Westbrook.

Knicks might be foreced to a sign or trade for JR for OJ (if thats possible i don't know the math)..... and no I don't want to lose JR (or really want OJ) but the Mav's might be able to pay him what he is worth and OJ Mayo while being a douche might get his head straight with Woodson as a head coach and be a half decent consolation prize as a sixth man. Also Cuban is the type of owner who would love to get a good player from the knicks considering the fact we got two good players from the Mavs.

Branduil

Memphis/Indy because I hate everyone.

Zeus Molecules

I'll be thrilled if we get the Knicks, simply because we have at least a decent chance of beating them. We have a 20% chance or so of beating the Heat IMO.

idk man your coach sucks bruh.... like really sucks and the knicks can make Durant earn those FT's. Plus JR and only one decent defender in the paint..... I like our chances against ya'll too. if they make it, its the Grizzlies i worry about. Best Gasol is a monster....

Vahagn

Lakers go 28-12 to finish out the season. Kobe misses final 2 games, lakers win both and clowns pretend they just started winning.

Besides the absurdity of that nonsense, the Lakers lost 4 out of 6 when Kobe got injured in Atlanta. He never gets injured there and doesn't have to deal with a bad ankle and bone spurs - LA probably goes 31-9 or 30-10 the last half of the season.

People with Lakers are better without Kobe theories have shown how little they know about basketball. Particularly if they act like theyre stat guys and then take a 2 game sample size.

Clowns.

Lakers go 28-12 to finish out the season. Kobe misses final 2 games, lakers win both and clowns pretend they just started winning.

Besides the absurdity of that nonsense, the Lakers lost 4 out of 6 when Kobe got injured in Atlanta. He never gets injured there and doesn't have to deal with a bad ankle and bone spurs - LA probably goes 31-9 or 30-10 the last half of the season.

People with Lakers are better without Kobe theories have shown how little they know about basketball. Particularly if they act like theyre stat guys and then take a 2 game sample size.

Clowns.

Fire.

Clowns.

Lakers got this.

#Hope

Zeus Molecules

Clowns.

man one season ago you would of called this knicks logic as they squeaked into the playoffs..... now its Lakers logic.... I love the irony.

Vahagn

man one season ago you would of called this knicks logic as they squeaked into the playoffs..... now its Lakers logic.... I love the irony.

What do you think I'm arguing here?

If you think I'm arguing that the Lakers are good, or are anything other than a massive disappointment, you'd be wrong.

Lakers in 5.

Spurs are the Gary Neal all-stars right now. We have major injuries on all of our key players.

Pop would have to outcoach D'Antoni by an unbelievable margin for this series to even be close.

Zeus Molecules

Lakers in 5.

Spurs are the Gary Neal all-stars right now. We have major injuries on all of our key players.

Pop would have to outcoach D'Antoni by an unbelievable margin for this series to even be close.

wait.... lol hasn't Pop owned D'antoni all the time... I mean like all the time.... Spurs are good bruh.

Vahagn

Lakers in 5.

Weren't you the one getting offended and calling out the gall of Lakers-Age like a week or two ago for openly saying we'd rather have 5pur5 than OKC in the playoffs all along?

mhi

Since the season is pretty much over, let's come up with with a list of coaches most likely to get canned using descriptive categories

Lawrence Frank
Doug Collins
(They'll agree to "part ways")
Dwayne Casey
Vinny Del Negro
Keith Smart

Two down, 3 to go.

Top Bottom