• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Let the JPEG Die Already

Just tried this game out for the first time and it sure is pretty. Love the colors.

ibsx1OZTHXBWfq.png

iuOsvwBckLmj4.png

^IF THAT WAS A PICTURE OF THE ALPHA CEPH, then fuck you bro I almost finished the game.

IF NOT, carry on, that's some cool looking alien, I can't wait to fight it.

Also, nice texture quality in those shots, I need to play Crysis 3 higher than my current resolution with more AA because I'm missing out on a lot of IQ apparently, performance doesnt help though. also, is that bicubic sharper?

Kukuk

Banned
Some Saints Row: The Third. Downsampled from 2880x1620, 8xAA, maxed out. It's a total slide-show, but it still runs better than GTAIV... On low...

sr3kvrg7.png

sr3-1x1rgu.png

come on man im not gonna spoil a 5 day old game for anyone, that is nothing compared to the alpha ceph

HERE IS THE ALPHA CEPH

Well if it's a miniboss then it's a great teaser for what the Alpha could look like. Shit. My body is ready.

Also, just saw it, it's basically the fucking worm from Gears of War, shitty ass design.

IoCaster

Where the hell are these vampires coming from? That's what my Redguard vamp hunter wants to know.

vps.png

Luckily he found a shield brother to help him take them down.

shbro.png

Spazznid

I am increasingly surprised by how awesome brutal legend looks.

Agreed.

It's amazing how much detail and style is lost on some games at lower resolutions...

On that note, have some Tomb Raider Underworld.

You'll want to protect her Genitals...

ibsHCi6qppKF0d.png

ibbsEyf2uoKfnc.png

ehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.....

Top Bottom