• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Jeff-DSA

He's right.

He's wrong on both counts.

The man who owns both titles:

566329-tracy_mcgrady_large.jpg

Double edit: he didn't say "in the NBA" it was "of our time." Somehow Karl Malone isn't "of our time" but Dwight Howard is.

Can somebody fill me in on what that dumbass royce white said on pti

He'll be (or he "hopes" to be) w/ his D-League team "within the week".

He says the stuff about the traveling situation was more "driven" by the media, and not by him.

Mentioned mental health issues not being fully defined by the CBA, & some other stuff I didn't quite hear.

Also had a v-neck.

They still are!

Carmelo wanted to be in NY and Thibs and him would have been incompatible.

Also, you need to take the giant salty dildo out of your ass about Chicago. "Chicago sucks! It's so dangerous! Waa Waa Waaahhhh!"

Every other post is about how much the you hate this city. All big cities have their problems, but just because no one in this city gives a fuck about dumb-ass wrestling and you have no friends doesn't give you license to whine more than Dwight does about Kobe's shot selection.

linsivvi

Double edit: he didn't say "in the NBA" it was "of our time." Somehow Karl Malone isn't "of our time" but Dwight Howard is.

I think he meant Dwight is the most over-rated player currently in the league, and I agree.

Also, you need to take the giant salty dildo out of your ass about Chicago. "Chicago sucks! It's so dangerous! Waa Waa Waaahhhh!"

Every other post is about how much the you hate this city. All big cities have their problems, but just because no one in this city gives a fuck about dumb-ass wrestling and you have no friends doesn't give you license to whine more than Dwight does about Kobe's shot selection.

Chicago has a huge homicide problem.

charsace

Thibs is a similar coach to his college coach, coach in denver, Olympics coach, and Woodson. Anthony responds to hardass coaches.

Smokey

He'll be (or he "hopes" to be) w/ his D-League team "within the week".

He says the stuff about the traveling situation was more "driven" by the media, and not by him.

Mentioned mental health issues not being fully defined by the CBA, & some other stuff I didn't quite hear.

Also had a v-neck.

O so the usual bs
Dude is wack. How you gonna call your coach a Co worker

I love Utah, but days like today I fucking hate Utah everything is fucking frozen, fuck.

uh

Why isn't Tim in the discussion for MVP this year?

He's an 18, 10 and 3 player posting ridiculous efficiency for a big man, good defense and the most insane thing is that he's doing this in 30 minutes per game.

I had no idea he was playing this well.

I think he'll probably win DPotY this year but he isn't getting enough MVP hype, yeah.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

566329-tracy_mcgrady_large.jpg

No one regards Tmac as perhaps the best player of his position it's been argued for Karl

Vahagn

"The Most Ridiculous Thing is he's doing this at 30 mpg"

How's that a good thing? Is his backup a better player than him? and if not, him only playing 30 minutes a game when most superstars play 35+ is hurting his team right?

People don't win MVP's for playing 30 minutes a game. That's silly, and so is assuming that he would be as efficient playing 38 as he is 30, and then mentally extrapolating his stats out to per36 numbers.

There are things that hurt your team even minimally, even though they don't seem to. A star player who's the best at his position only playing 30 mpg is one of those things. And don't say it's because of all the blowouts because he sits out entire games too.

Not shooting a half court or 3/4 court shot as the quarter is expiring also hurts your team. Sure it makes your and your overall team FG% look better but that's useless when it comes to fact that not shooting gives you a 0% chance of scoring any extra points though, and that hurts your team.

Years ago, EVERYONE would hoist up that desperation shot at the buzzer, now no one does, especially not superstars because its a percentage buster and makes you look worse than you really are.

SoulPlaya

more money than God

You've been following my posts that closely, huh? You must really like riding that Soul dick.

Anyway, I actually will respond to you. I love this city. I love this city so much that I go from public clinic to public hospital all over this city, volunteering and doing what little I can to actually improve the conditions here. It isn't much, but I don't have to do it. I don't know why you're mad that I choose to highlight the violent atmosphere in this city, but I feel that it should be done. I find it insulting that you feel that these are just problems that other cities have. Bigger cities like nyc and la don't have this bad. Now, instead of making excuses for this city out of some misplaced pride, I choose to be angry and highlight it, so hopefully something will be done.

Now, I see that you've taken this a bit too close to the heart, and started some personal attacks. I don't mind. This past year, I was accepted into one of the top med schools in the country, and I'll get a chance to do some research that God willing will actually make a difference somewhere, so your petty insults don't phase me.

And one last thing, if what I say bothers you that much, then get a grip. These are just basketball posts on a video game forum.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

How's that a good thing? Is his backup a better player than him? and if not, him only playing 30 minutes a game when most superstars play 35+ is hurting his team right?

People don't win MVP's for playing 30 minutes a game. That's silly, and so is assuming that he would be as efficient playing 38 as he is 30, and then mentally extrapolating his stats out to per36 numbers.

There are things that hurt your team even minimally, even though they don't seem to. A star player who's the best at his position only playing 30 mpg is one of those things. And don't say it's because of all the blowouts because he sits out entire games too.

Not shooting a half court or 3/4 court shot as the quarter is expiring also hurts your team. Sure it makes your and your overall team FG% look better but that's useless when it comes to fact that not shooting gives you a 0% chance of scoring any extra points though, and that hurts your team.

Years ago, EVERYONE would hoist up that desperation shot at the buzzer, now no one does, especially not superstars because its a percentage buster and makes you look worse than you really are.

I see you haven't downloaded the app yet.

Blackace

Tim Duncan makes the rotations now?

And I still see full court shot attempts so yeah...

Vahagn

Tim Duncan makes the rotations now?

And I still see full court shot attempts so yeah...

I'm pretty sure he can tell Pop, "No I'm good, let me play this game" and Pop wouldn't object.

That being said, I'm not blaming Tim. Dude's earned the right to sit out games if he wants, he knows his body better than anyone. Especially when his team can win games without him there. I am just pointing out that someone playing 30 mpg shouldn't be an MVP candidate and that his efficiency in those 30 minutes doesn't mean much. The Spurs are winning because for the 18 minutes he doesn't play, they still play incredibly well.

I've watched first hand the Lakers starters build leads and then the bench lose them for years now. You don't win MVP playing 30 minutes, he's hardly "carrying" the team.

MVP is a 2 man race between Bron and Durant. I'd like to see Durant get it, but either one is deserving.

Blackace

I'm pretty sure he can tell Pop, "No I'm good, let me play this game" and Pop wouldn't object.

That being said, I'm not blaming Tim. Dude's earned the right to sit out games if he wants, he knows his body better than anyone. Especially when his team can win games without him there. I am just pointing out that someone playing 30 mpg shouldn't be an MVP candidate and that his efficiency in those 30 minutes doesn't mean much. The Spurs are winning because for the 18 minutes he doesn't play, they still play incredibly well.

I've watched first hand the Lakers starters build leads and then the bench lose them for years now. You don't win MVP playing 30 minutes, he's hardly "carrying" the team.

lol

Players telling Pop what to do

lol

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
@ESPNSteinLine: Hearing Zach Randolph and David Lee will also make it on West squad. Will be officially announced momentarily on TNT.

Whoa!

royce white is a bitchass. i thought we were done talking about that clown.

saw him pop up on espn a few days ago and he sounded like the most entitled & pretentious dude ever

Top Bottom