• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Major League Soccer |OT| Pick your side, it's time for War

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbhaskarx

Who cares? If they spend money and help push the league forward by actually trying to win, etc. welcome aboard. It would be a positive development if Kroeneke actually started treating MLS like it matters, and if it gets Vergara and Chivas out of the league, who can complain...

kIdMuScLe

Hey guys I'm selling my galaxy tickets for the Tijuana game. I'm asking $50 each. Section 128 row A seats 9-10. Pm me and we'll work it out

UncleO

Possible new uniform leak... #DOOP

Possible-Union-2014-1st-kit-front.png.pagespeed.ce.UXT56V4JBA.png

Possible-Union-2014-1st-kit-back.png.pagespeed.ce.U_OGCXUBPU.png

The Minnesota Vikings have a new website up today regarding the new stadium they are building. An interesting MLS tidbit.

"The new stadium has been designed to accommodate Major League Soccer (MLS), including a soccer pitch that will be 121×72 yards, typical for MLS facilities. MLS was an important issue for the Vikings, and the Vikings ensured that an opportunity to bring an MLS team into the stadium was included in the stadium legislation. MLS has plans to expand to 24 teams by 2020. Conversations regarding securing a soccer team for this market continue between Vikings representatives and Major League Soccer."

They need to get off their asses and make this happen.

Slizz

So it's clear that Beckham wants the stadium to be located at the Port of Miami. Support for that has been full force lately. I'd imagine the only thing holding everything up would be the logistics of traffic getting to and leaving the game.

For some reason I think regardless of all the issues the stadium is gonna be in the Port...

Anyone know if MLS Live will be cheaper at any point before the season starts?
I think it's probably as low as it's going to go unless there's an upcoming promo that I don't know about. Doesn't the price jump soon? I thought they were raising it sometime in February.

xbhaskarx

Julio Cesar going on loan to Toronto??

Man there are so many crazy MLS stories this offseason I don't even know what to believe anymore....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom