• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

JohnsonUT

Its the truth.

NBA has their heads completely buried in the sand with this shit and its absolutely intentional. A system where basically nobody gets caught doesn't mean the sport is clean, it means your drug policy sucks and is way behind the cheaters.

Personally I don't really care who is doing what but the NBA policy is a sham compared to other professional sports.

I agree with this completely. Watching that video annoys me because it feels like all of these guys are being dishonest about the situation. We have heard enough PED talk from cyclists and MLB players and NFL players over the years where they claimed innocence and ignorance (even in front of congress). This feels the same only the public isn't naive anymore.

I also do not really care other than the hypocrisy of the league claiming it is against PEDs, but pretty much allowing them. I fully expect to be taking doctor prescribed HGH and Testosterone when I am 40 or 50. Professional athletes are the guinea pigs in this regard.

Nori Chan

Virtually every SMG can be modded to be a top tier gun in the game, though yes, the MSMC is king.

Both the Remington and KSG are good for what they do.

M8 is a beast of an AR.

Best combination of shit in the game though is probably a silenced L-SAT with grip and target finder though. Zero recoil, super damaging, ridiculous clip size, across the map range.
M8 is a piece of shit. I hate you for even liking it faze

ibi6DbBkFl48TA.jpg

Pop's college yearbook photo

SUPREME1

Banned
Thread dropped to the second page?

Wouldn't have happened if Mamba simply gave in and used HGH/PEDs to keep his body artificially strong, thus giving NBA-AGE something exciting to talk about.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I'm on a bit of an NBA withdrawal...so I was watching YouTube videos, and I remembered that Matt Barnes is human excrement.

Just about the biggest hunk of shit in the NBA as a person and player.

By the end of the Pacers series, there was no place for the intuitive game of Heat swingman Shane Battier, who went from eight minutes in Game 5 against the Pacers to four in Game 6 to none in Game 7.

For his part, in his own unique way, Battier said he was both humbled and hungered by Monday's benching, while also grateful for the possibility of redemption with that Game 7 win.

"Obviously, as a competitor it was tough, I'm not going to lie," he told reporters on the main court at AmericanAirlines Arena. "It was maybe the toughest thing I've gone through as a competitor. I was super happy for my team and my teammates.

"In retrospect, it's OK today. Every now and then you have to eat a turd sandwich. When you eat a turd sandwich, that rib-eye tastes really good next time. That's life, and that's the way I look at it.''

i hope that turd sandwich improved the three ball

AlphaSnake

A little refinement:

2013 NBA Finals |OT| Tracy McGrady's Back (And it's not his back!)

h3ro

Thread dropped to the second page?

Wouldn't have happened if Mamba simply gave in and used HGH/PEDs to keep his body artificially strong, thus giving NBA-AGE something exciting to talk about.
What do you think was in those German knee injections?

effzee

I'm on a bit of an NBA withdrawal...so I was watching YouTube videos, and I remembered that Matt Barnes is human excrement.

?

Tonight is so boring. No sports (baseball doesn't count) and the wife is going on a reality show marathon. Good god Bravo is hell bent on demeaning and bringing women down.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

?

Matt Barnes is an incredibly nice dude in person. I got to meet him a few times while he was on the Magic.

Dude is also the biggest stoner I have ever seen.

?

Tonight is so boring. No sports (baseball doesn't count) and the wife is going on a reality show marathon. Good god Bravo is hell bent on demeaning and bringing women down.

I know man, already feels like the off-season at this pace. Time to catch up on all my netflix shit!

Or maybe touch one of 20 something games I've never played on steam

Awesome, awesome stuff- thanks a ton. Glad I can kinda get by without a car rental (not sure I'm old enough lol). But youve made this seem very possible. Looking at tix for the 16th... I think ima do it.

Work on Monday will be an unholy bitch though.

Aren't you like 40?

I'm so pumped for this. First finals the Spurs have no home court advantage and are not favored to win. This could be the sweetest title of them all. I just hope they are ready and don't get their asses kicked.

AlphaSnake

?

?

Matt Barnes is an incredibly nice dude in person. I got to meet him a few times while he was on the Magic.

Dude is also the biggest stoner I have ever seen.

He plays like an asshole and a total punk. He tries so hard to be a thug on the court, picking fights with everyone and anyone. I LOL'd so hard a few months ago when he was itching to be ejected from that game where 4 ejections were handed out in a few minutes. He kept yelling at refs and running up to them...yet no one would eject him.

Then of course the Kobe thing. The Alston scuffle. Just in general I can't stand watching him on the court.

And it's funny so many notable players he starts beef with, he eventually plays with (Kobe, Blake). Hahaha.

Top Bottom