• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Why are the Nets in the playoffs?

jordan-laugh.gif

I hope the W's squad don't sleep on the Pelicans. AD's on a mission and he's taking his team with him... On the bright side, looks like we avoid the Spurs potentially until WCF..

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Decided to squicken and root for the Clippers for the playoffs. The Spurs in the first round is going to be tough but then again every West team will have it tough throughout the playoffs.

CP3 is on a mission. Don't sleep on the Clippers.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
No fuckball in the playoffs, Roy Trashcan got torched by the Grizzlies

Clippers gonna be one and done.

We have a 95+% chance of picking 10 or better. Hopefully we get the rescue package the NBA gave to Chicago, Cleveland, and New Orleans and move up.

Great night of hoops.

Now that the seeds are in, whats everybody's predictions? Here's mine:

Atlanta over Brooklyn in 4
Toronto over Washington in 6
Cleveland over Boston in 5
Chicago over Milwaukee in 6

Golden State over New Orleans in 5
Memphis over Portland in 5
Dallas over Houston in 7
San Antonio over Los Angeles in 6

Atlanta over Toronto in 6
Cleveland over Chicago in 5

Golden State over Memphis in 6
San Antonio over Dallas in 6

Cleveland over Atlanta in 6
San Antonio over Golden State in 7

Cleveland over San Antonio in 7

Only big upset I see is Dallas over Houston, and honestly, its just a hunch, it could go either way.

dream

Now that the seeds are in, whats everybody's predictions? Here's mine:

Atlanta over Brooklyn in 4
Toronto over Washington in 6
Cleveland over Boston in 5
Chicago over Milwaukee in 6

Golden State over New Orleans in 5
Memphis over Portland in 5
Dallas over Houston in 7
San Antonio over Los Angeles in 6

Atlanta over Toronto in 6
Cleveland over Chicago in 5

Golden State over Memphis in 6
San Antonio over Dallas in 6

Cleveland over Atlanta in 6
San Antonio over Golden State in 7

Cleveland over San Antonio in 7

Only big upset I see is Dallas over Houston, and honestly, its just a hunch, it could go either way.

Man, that's a lot of faith to put in a core with a median age of 36 years.

dream

As opposed to a core with a median age of 35 years last year ? Big deal, the Spurs will kick ass.

Have you watched them this season? There's almost no energy, and on many nights, the only bright spot is Kahwi. Now they probably beat the Clippers because the Clippers have Big Baby Davis. But they're going to be drained by that series, and that's not a good state to be in when tackling Houston.

boxter432

Wolves-GAF here....just like the again thank the Knicks for beating the Hawks this week ensuring the Wolves get a top 4 pick and a guarantee at KAT/Okafor/Russell/Mudiay. learn how to tank, fellas.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Fuck NBA TV

Preview of the Hawks Nets series they talk about the Nets for the whole time, and say 2 seconds about the hawks. They even throw up the stats where the Hawks are 4-0 against the Nets with a big scoring differential. Keep talking about the Nets the whole fucking.

Come on Denis Scott. You're suppose to be my boy for Christ sake.

fb_img_14292746148152zs7r.jpg

PS:Fuck the raptors too!

Fuck NBA TV

Preview of the Hawks Nets series they talk about the Nets for the whole time, and say 2 seconds about the hawks. They even throw up the stats where the Hawks are 4-0 against the Nets with a big scoring differential. Keep talking about the Nets the whole fucking.

Come on Denis Scott. You're suppose to be my boy for Christ sake.

fb_img_14292746148152zs7r.jpg

PS:Fuck the raptors too!

If you want Hawks talk tune into local shows and radio. Nba TV isn't obligated to talk about them, or as you're basically saying, "WE'RE GOOD AND HAVE NEVER BEEN RELEVANT TALK ABOUT US!!!!"

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
If you want Hawks talk tune into local shows and radio. Nba TV isn't obligated to talk about them, or as you're basically saying, "WE'RE GOOD AND HAVE NEVER BEEN RELEVANT TALK ABOUT US!!!!"

It was a preview of the series. You'd think you'd talk about both teams especially the 1 seed in the playoffs FFS.

Chichikov

Great coach, stupid move.

Not his fault OKC had trouble this year.. injuries fucked them.
He's a terrible terrible coach.
As a Sonics fan who want nothing more than for that fucking franchise to crush and burn, this news worries me.
They are still super loaded with talent and they'll be dangerous with even a half decent coach, I mean shit, they were dangerous with one of the worse coaches in the league.

I hope the D'Antoni rumors are true, pringles is terrible.

Nope. Yeah injuries messed up OKC this season but they've been stacked the previous years yet still can't reach the finals on a consistent basis, or even win a single championship.

They've reached the WCF four times in four years straight, and got to the finals in one of those years in the 2011-2012 season.

They lost two times in the WCF to one of the greatest coaches in NBA history, Poppovich. In two WC finals matchups, where even the Clippers might lose this series in the present. He lost to a super hot Mavs team in 2011 that beat the Heat. And he lost to the Heat in 2012 when they were in their prime in the finals.

While Brooks has his faults, I don't blame him at all for losing those matchups and having an injury ridden season this year.

Top Bottom