• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Marvie_3

Banned
jbiwQ1J54ISfAR.png

Wall of shame from the 1st thread:

j4z4482uRAptp.png

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Does anyone outside of Pittsburgh / New York care about that series? Easily the least interesting and most boring one so far. We needed Philly for 7-6 finishes.

Acid08

Banned
Does anyone outside of Pittsburgh / New York care about that series? Easily the least interesting and most boring one so far. We needed Philly for 7-6 finishes.
Definitely don't care. All the games have been pretty boring so far. Doesn't help that as long as the Pens are in every broadcast team is like CROSBYCROSBYCROSBY constantly.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Loved seeing this from Price last night after Krug's comments

oYj3KxB.gif

And PK's reaction to Weise's goal:

851788576.gif

Feel terrible today. Disappointing loss last night, and I think I pulled something in my back while working out yesterday.

:(

Giggzy

I don't have much interest in NY/PIT or CHI/MIN. I'll still stream them on my laptop while I play my PS4 though just to see any goals (lol rangers) and big hits.

Tabris

Bryz has a shutdown in the 2nd round of the playoffs against one of the best offences in the league. And he had to earn the starting position. Gotta give him a bit of respect.

Tabris

Here are my predictions

CHI beats MIN
ANA beats LAK
NYR beats PIT
BOS beats MON

BOS beats NYR
ANA beats CHI

ANA beats BOS

Solo

Just got home from Montreal. That. Was. SICK. I got to see a playoff game where

- Vanek had that gorgeous slap pass to Pleky for a goal
- Subban took the fucking roof off the building with that goal (deafening holy fuck)
- Weise looked like Gretzky
- Large Eller had 2 points
- Habs beat the Bruins

Yup, I'm a pretty fucking happy camper. Also, met and got a pic taken with Dreger of all people :lol

OLE OLE OLE OLE!!!!

(thanks CakeBaby)

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

- Subban took the fucking roof off the building with that goal (deafening holy fuck)
- Habs beat the Bruins

Yup, I'm a pretty fucking happy camper. Also, met and got a pic taken with Dreger of all people :lol

OLE OLE OLE OLE!!!!

(thanks CakeBaby)

Dreger looks really short on TV, is he?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
loooooooool

Oh goddammit.

Also, I would love to go to a game in Montreal some time. It seems like a blast. Off the top of my head I've only seen NHL games at MSG, Pacific Coliseum, Brendan Byrne/Continental Airlines Arena, FleetCenter, BB&T Center...I think that's it.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

- Habs beat the Bruins

OLE OLE OLE OLE!!!!

(thanks CakeBaby)

That would have been so awesome. Extremely jealous! I said earlier in the thread that I hope you weren't singing with 4 minutes left.

Also, I would love to go to a game in Montreal some time. It seems like a blast. Off the top of my head I've only seen NHL games at MSG, Pacific Coliseum, Brendan Byrne/Continental Airlines Arena, FleetCenter, BB&T Center...I think that's it.

It was pretty fun when I went up there last year. Good natured back and forth. Even had some Habs fans come up to us after the game, saying good game, we respect you, but most importantly fuck Toronto and all that good stuff.

Granted, the Habs beat the Bruins that day so I don't know how it would turn out if it was the other way around.

Solo

Phew!!!!!

Thank god. Solo can blow his load.

Whoever is sitting in front of Solo just got blasted with cum.

:lol

Luckily they got a free towel.

Has Solo posted yet? I'm assuming he's face down in a Montreal back alley.

OyuCLjH.png

Eller's having his way with him.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

That would have been so awesome. Extremely jealous! I said earlier in the thread that I hope you weren't singing with 4 minutes left.

I was too busy trying not to have a heart attack to sing haha.

Whole day was awesome though. There was thousands of people outside the Bell Centre from like 4 onwards. Just a big party. I got so drunk that I got the facepainting girls to Ultimate Warrior me. Not gonna lie, it was pretty awesome. Had like 100 strangers stop me for pics haha. The game itself was amazing. Especially the first period, where the Habs were dominating. When Subban got out of the box my buddy was fucking SCREAMING for Eller to see him open and hit him with the pass haha, and then of course, that's exactly what happened. Loudest moment of the game was a toss up between that goal and when they got all the fans to be as loud as possible with like 2 mins left. Just fucking electric.

And I'd say Dreger is 5'9" at best. Not a tall guy at all. Smug, too.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I hope he's actually near 100% and not just in a "fuck it, close enough because it's the playoffs" kind of shape

I think he'll be in pretty ok shape. He's been skating for weeks now, and he was doing fairly intense conditioning drills during the Flyers series, so he shouldn't have too much rust on him, all things considered.

Then again, it took Zuccarello weeks after he returned from his hand injury before he really returned to being the player he had been before the injury.

Sanjuro

It was pretty fun when I went up there last year. Good natured back and forth. Even had some Habs fans come up to us after the game, saying good game, we respect you, but most importantly fuck Toronto and all that good stuff.

Granted, the Habs beat the Bruins that day so I don't know how it would turn out if it was the other way around.

The passport situation is lousy. I'm too cheap and lazy to get one, because I would only ever use it for a trip once in a blue moon.

Used to be able to just hop in the car and shoot up to the city for a day or two.

Top Bottom