• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

I haven't had Nerds in ages. Used to get them all the time during lunch break in high school.

I've been on a thing lately where I've gone back and had some of the candy I ate as a kid after like 10 years of having none. Some of it holds up still, but warheads are the fucking devil's candy.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of long forgotten goodness. There is some Fruity Pebbles on sale at the No Frills near me for a limited time and I think I'm going to buy some today. I haven't seen them, let alone eaten them since I was a little kid.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Speaking of long forgotten goodness. There is some Fruity Pebbles on sale at the No Frills near me for a limited time and I think I'm going to buy some today. I haven't seen them, let alone eaten them since I was a little kid.

No Frills carry Fruity Pebbles? Holy shit. I would request my dad to bring some back from his trips to the US, but I had no idea we had them here.

zroid

Banned

I tried some Cocoa Pebbles when I was visiting the States a few months back. They weren't as good as I remembered, lol.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
No Frills carry Fruity Pebbles? Holy shit. I would request my dad to bring some back from his trips to the US, but I had no idea we had them here.

They just got them for a week I think.

I tried some Cocoa Pebbles when I was visiting the States a few months back. They weren't as good as I remembered, lol.

They have those too, but I figured they weren't going to be that good so I skipped them. Hopefully Fruity Pebbles are still good.

Mentok

Banned

That made me laugh a lot, thanks!

NERRRRRRRRDS

1392582586907.gif

I agree that Cocoa Pebbles aren't that good, but damn Reese's Puffs is amazing!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Verdict: Fruity Pebbles are still good, although you have to eat them quickly or they'll disintegrate in the milk within minutes.

Top Bottom