• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Clydefrog

Lundqvist could be immortal. McDonagh is a great defenseman. Who knows if Rick Nash is gonna actually participate. Martin St Louis has all that good karma on his side.

dis won't be easy

~Kinggi~

Banned
So, are we still posting in here or are we forced to post in that insanely hostile hate crime waiting to happen over in main OT?

Parch

West is stronger, so that game 7 OT west final was for the cup IMO.

Unless the Ranger's first order of business is to take out Quick.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
AV coached against the Kings in 2010, 2012, and now 2014. So he's not going in completely blind.

The former BJs on the team should all be familiar with the West too, and Carcillo was on the Kings earlier this season (even if he doesn't get to play, his experience should help in the locker room). Our defense is also super familiar with the Kings' top sniper.

If nothing else, I think we're going in about as prepared as we possibly can be. If the Kings win, it'll be because they will have proved they were flat out better, simple as that.

Also, I honestly think Rick Nash might actually show up for this one. He's a streaky guy and he started showing the signs of heating up against the Habs after being completely off the radar for like a month and a half or something. If he actually shows up, this could be a very different series from what everyone is expecting. We're in the Stanley Cup Final with Rick Nash contributing next to nothing on the scoresheet. Imagine if he suddenly started to do so.

No Toews, no Getzlaf, no Thornton. Kopi preparing an offering to the Corsi Gods for this.

Won't be easy. Too many people are underestimating the Rangers and beating Henrik feels like a gargantuan task at this point. But man, I'm so happy with this team and their effort that I can't help but think they're up for it.

That main OT thread is an angry place.

Quick

Banned
So, are we still posting in here or are we forced to post in that insanely hostile hate crime waiting to happen over in main OT?

That OT was made partly in humour, but we're getting some non-NHL-GAF people posting in there, so mission accomplished.

All y'all so hostile, doe.

No Toews, no Getzlaf, no Thornton. Kopi preparing an offering to the Corsi Gods for this.

Won't be easy. Too many people are underestimating the Rangers and beating Henrik feels like a gargantuan task at this point. But man, I'm so happy with this team and their effort that I can't help but think they're up for it.

That main OT thread is an angry place.

Kings should take tomorrow and Wednesday off. That's how easy it will be

TrueGrime

tumblr_n6kblbrI2o1rxl047o1_400.gif

LOL.

zroid

Banned
It is crazy to me that the first time the Kings will have home ice advantage in the entire yoffs is in the cup final :lol

It hurts to lose a winnable game. 2 bad turnovers and they win the game. Kings turnover 364 thousand times and we couldn't get anything rolling. They proved they're no slouch and won't let this be an easy series at least. Bring on game 2.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Well it wasn't a blow out at least. Though if they lose the second game they're done. LA is too STRONK in elimination games and I don't see them blowing series leads.

Top Bottom