• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

#RealTalk: Hell of a series. I've always respected the Hawks and I expect to meet you guys in the next WCF after we have to deal with mediocre and downright awful franchises; the ducks and sharks, respectively.

Samyy

I can't

TheseAgreeableDragon.gif

Also Jeff Carter was offside on his goal apparently

dream

#RealTalk: Hell of a series. I've always respected the Hawks and I expect to meet you guys in the next WCF after we have to deal with mediocre and downright awful franchises; the ducks and sharks, respectively.

I agree. My good friend polyh3dron and I look forward to coming back next May to watch Acid fume all over again.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I will stab Martinez if he comes that far in for an entire shift again

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wsox, Marvie, your team is great. Quenneville kinda sucks, but your team is great. Your defense kinda sucks, but so did the Kings this series, and your team is great anyway. And adding Teuvo next year? whew. Feels like it would be condescending to write more. The Hawks are straight and you guys should be proud of everyone involved (except Quenneville). Let's do it again next year!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Metal, you better be alright, and you better be sticking around. This is a growing pain. Embrace it. Let it feed you.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible

Rooting for NYR to deliver us from this abomination. The sooner LA fans can go back to realising they don't like hockey, the better it is for everyone. God damn Lakers fans and their need to bandwagon on to winning teams.

Marvie_3

Banned
We have two Cups since 2010. We have Teuvo coming up next year and Leddy, Saad, Smith, Shaw and Morin will all develop more, one of our d prospects may be called up and one or both of Zeus or Rosi could be gone. The team will be even better next year. I think I'll survive.

Tabris alt probably.
Both of them better fucking be gone or Stan Bowman is going to get a sternly worded letter from me.

Garth with a Newcastle jersey and Wayne with a Melbourne Mustangs jersey.

Let's do this.
I don't have time to photoshop
mspaint
anything tonight. :(

These Luigi gifs are amazing.

Eye contact always. No simp.
They really are. I've been laughing at them all day. :lol

Clydefrog

(Saad Panda) 1-0

iTHVfhS.gif

(Toews PP goal) 2-0

au5f69r.gif

(Carter hand-eye god) 2-1

rTOxn3B.gif

(Game 7 God) 2-2

wOE6FMi.gif

(Sharp magic puck) 3-2

UXMUokq.jpg

End of 1st period

(Kings finally get a bounce -- Toffoli) 3-3

14c5xk4r5sxg.gif

(Sharp PP goal after a million penalties) 4-3

uHSU0hL.gif

End of 2nd period

(Gaborik AKA Pickles the Firecat goes nuts) 4-4

sY72Ve5.gif

End of 3rd period

OT winner Martinez 5-4

S9xXajn.gif

zychi

Banned
LA has really become a Kings town over the past decade or so. It's been awesome to see.

two weeks ago it was "LA has really become a Clippers town"

Before Kobe got hurt, "LA is and always will be a Laker town"

Before that it was "LA is a Dodger town thank to Yasiel Puig!"

5 years ago it was "LA is a Dodger town now that Mannywood is here!"

LA is the worst sports town in America that isn't Atlanta or Florida related.

Clydefrog

In all seriousness, what a series Hawks-GAF. I cannot believe they actually slayed the dragon that is Chicago. Rangers-GAF, this is gonna be fun. Here's to a good series.

zychi

Banned
Twice on that PPV they said the Blackhawks would lose before the first period was even done.

Well Vince knows how to fix a sport, so I would assume he knows what he's talking about.
Between the non-offsides, missed too many men on ice, high sticking, holding, and boarding calls, it sure seemed fixed tonight.

Is it NFL season yet? :/

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible

I don't know why people give Heat fans grief. I've seen people who just yesterday were avid Lakers fans, now acting like they were Clippers fans all along. The Lakers start beasting again and people would start going, "huh hockey? The hell is that?"

Tripon

How many people go to Knicks games at the moment, bruh.

Quite possibly the best WCF of all time (or at least that I've ever seen). Both these teams are amazing. I have never seen more resilient teams in the 16 years I've been watching hockey. I was hoping the Chicago could pull it off in OT to see the fans go crazy but LA deserved it just as much. I can only wish Ottawa could ever become as good as that ;__;

Kane and Towes are absolute monsters. I wouldn't trade either for any other player in the NHL.

"LA has really become a Clippers town," lol. One of the worst statements i've seen this week.

The only people that every said that are the 5 fans the Clippers had before all the Asian dudes from Irvine and that area jumped on their bandwagon.

I'd jump on other bandwagons if my only other teams were Disney inspired. Plus, you have to actually, you know, live in the OC. It's quite possible that living there is more boring than watching paint dry.

Giggzy

Thank goodness the world cup starts soon. Can transition from the thought of the kings winning another cup seamlessly. See you all in a few months!

zychi

Banned
How many people go to Knicks games at the moment, bruh.
No idea, i'm not a new yorker and havent been to that city in almost a decade. The knicks are the chicago white sox of basketball, over pay for meh superstars and wont shut up about that one time they won a title. Plus the knicks have never been relevant in my lifetime. New york has good baseball(mets and real yankee fans) and great older hockey fans.

You could walk through downtown LA or Hollywood tomorrow, ask someone to name a current sports player from LA not named, kobe, blake, puig or quick and they wouldnt be able to do it.

You could ask anyone in LA county the first name of the kings' goalie, 1 out of 1000 would get it.

I've been a fan since Danny Manning! Sterling wouldn't even purchase soap for the players in the locker room.

You pour soul.

No idea, i'm not a new yorker and havent been to that city in almost a decade. The knicks are the chicago white sox of basketball, over pay for meh superstars and wont shut up about that one time they won a title. Plus the knicks have never been relevant in my lifetime. New york has good baseball(mets and real yankee fans) and great older hockey fans.

You could walk through downtown LA or Hollywood tomorrow, ask someone to name a current sports player from LA not named, kobe, blake, puig or quick and they wouldnt be able to do it.

You could ask anyone in LA county the first name of the kings' goalie, 1 out of 1000 would get it.

I feel like you may have given me something to do next week.

Top Bottom