• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Tabris

Actually it doesn't matter anymore, NYR is the least offensive to me but either doesn't matter. I purposefully picked every team's fan base I disliked and cheered for that team.

If the curse exists, may it be a plague on all your houses.

Acid08

Banned
No that will never happen. You don't understand the love for the Lakers this city has. This city will become a Hockey city like no other before the majority root for the Clippers.

Anyways! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAY SALTY ACID!

Good game and series Hawks-Gaf. You're all a bunch of fine outstanding gentlemen. wsoxfan1214 you're the coolest dude here not named Poly.
My Kings salt is so plentiful. If science could figure out how to harness energy from it the human race would be set forever.

Kill Stoll.

Mully

I am rooting for the meteor to hit over any winner in this years playoffs. #teammeteor

THE METEOR IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE.
tumblr_ml0alrnYEP1r1mr1po1_500.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm already nervous when I think about AV being the Rangers coach

AV has referenced losing the Final as being a massive influence on him. It's THE reason why he rolls 4 lines and 6 D the way he does now with the Rangers, and he says as much in pretty much every interview in which he's asked about it.

So at the very least he's learned from that experience. He coaches differently now as a direct response to losing the Stanley Cup Final.

Jachaos

Congrats to the Kings. Even though the loss still hurts, what they've done is pretty impressive. Without Vlasic we wouldn't have gone very far, but if we'd swept them, it might be us in the Cup Final. The what-ifs. It's probably for the best now.

Wings still the last team to win back-to-back cups!!! AH YEAH!!!!!

Yeah that's all I care about sorry.

So I want the Rangers to win since Original 6 and the Kings have won it recently, but dang I'm torn since I want the Kings to win in 7 just so that they would win every single series in 7 games through their entire playoff run.

AV has referenced losing the Final as being a massive influence on him. It's THE reason why he rolls 4 lines and 6 D the way he does now with the Rangers, and he says as much in pretty much every interview in which he's asked about it.

So at the very least he's learned from that experience. He coaches differently now as a direct response to losing the Stanley Cup Final.

I hope so. I hope so.

Go New York!

Battle of cuisine. Battle of cities.

Who to root for? There's Dustin Brown/STOLL injuring folks and Martin St. Louis for the sympathy and King Hank

Who to root for

zychi

Banned
Wings still the last team to win back-to-back cups!!! AH YEAH!!!!!

Yeah that's all I care about sorry.

So I want the Rangers to win since Original 6 and the Kings have won it recently, but dang I'm torn since I want the Kings to win in 7 just so that they would win every single series in 7 games through their entire playoff run.

Also the only team to run away from the West.

Rangers in 6.....cause LA can't lose game 7s

Lol.... Not every kings fan is Kevin Smith.... There is also will wheaton and alyssa Milano

zychi

Banned
LA is not a fat city you guys.

you should travel around near the normal folk, and not the wannabe actors.

1. Houston 2. Detroit 3. Cleveland 4. Memphis 5. Tampa 6. Las Vegas 7. El Paso 8. Baltimore 9. Los Angeles 10. Louisville 11. Tulsa 12. Miami 13. Indianapolis 14. Philadelphia 15. Arlington 16. Columbus 17. Charlotte 18. Phoenix 19. New Orleans 20. Atlanta 21. Raleigh 22. Kansas City 23. St. Louis 24. Chicago 25. Dallas

Top Bottom