• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 Backlog Blitz - Drive slow and enjoy the scenery

Year's end report for me. As always, December is the month to end all months, setting the tone for the coming year and generally destroying the year it exists in. People know what I want, and I always have to have a running start going in, or I go negative. Fortunately or unfortunately, all of my mom's Christmas presents got stolen out of her car while she stopped for dinner this year, so I didn't get hit as hard. Would still rather take the hit though; Christmas was some bad feels this year.

Last Month's Total: +7

December Acquired: -5
Stories: The Path of Destinies (PS4) (I only count PS+ games if I actually download them, and this one looked tempting)
The Last Guardian (PS4)
Inside (PS4)
Abzu (PS4)
Unravel (PS4)

Not counting against me: Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD - I just scooted my unfinished Gamecube version over to WiiU.

December Beaten: +1
Stories: The Path of Destinies: It was a fun game to play in 20-30 minute bursts when I didn't feel like driving around in FFXV.

FINAL RUNNING BACKLOG TOTAL: +3

BEHOLD, a positive. It's +2 more than my backloggery, I think, because this thread uses slightly different rules.

We doing this again next year? =D

Tracking on Backloggery

watdaeff4

Well.

Score wise I did TERRIBLE. But that's ok - a ton of these games I bought super cheap and built up a library of games I am happy with, including a nice Vita library.

Updated Main Post

My final score = -96

Missed the last couple of updates but for the purpose of recording:

A positive year, ended at +10, a couple short of my goal but not worth complaining about. This also brings my backlog below 250.

I really need to focus on PS3 this year, I still have 36 outstanding although I may pick up Kingdom Hearts for PS4 to transfer that series over for ease.

Top Bottom