• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 Microsoft E3 Conference [Over]

What shirt should Phil Spencer wear today?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Awful conference. Best part was the Dragonball Z Fighters debut. And that $499 price tag...RIP XB1X

Oh yeah and why the hell is The Witcher 3 getting a XB1X enchance patch and PS4 pro didn't...sigh. Bet we will see a lot of this.

SRTtoZ

Looks cool but need to see more. If this launches this year ill be impressed, if its next year we'll probably see downgrades.

kc44135

This looks cool, but I really wish these presentations would cut it out with the fake voice chat crap. So obviously scripted and just plain cringey.

DasRaven

I hope FM7 & Crackdown 3 aren't too gimped on XB1S because those are the only exclusives that seemed interesting and they aren't enough to buy a $500 console.

Will pick up AC:O and Shyft for the PS4Pro.

olag

3 power focused combat. I knew the combat changes to MEA suited another game. So you are responsible for destroying the power wheel.

game looks amazing but this scripted chatter reminds me of the first stuff we saw from the division. like, it might even be the same people? they sound the same

Top Bottom