• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

22Cans/Peter Molyneux's "Curiosity" is out for iOS

Haunted

And those are?
lots of them

How gullible are people, possibly spending their time (and money!) on nothing more than a promise to pique their curiosity? What are people going to do when given a blank canvas? (Once the initial wave of penises is gone, I mean). What will the one winning person do with his knowledge in this connected world of twitter and facebook? Can he keep quiet? How much will kotaku pay for that scoop? What kind of stories will other people make up in order to gain attention?

...or alternatively what it's all really about - what do peter molyneux's balls look like?

quetz67

Banned
How gullible are people, possibly spending their time (and money!) on nothing more than a promise to pique their curiosity? What are people going to do when given a blank canvas? (Once the initial wave of penises is gone, I mean). What will the one winning person do with his knowledge in this connected world of twitter and facebook? Can he keep quiet? How much will kotaku pay for that scoop? What kind of stories will other people make up in order to gain attention?

OK, the larger implications sound even more boring than the actual "game". That is mostly because all these questions have been investigated already and in more meaningful ways. Who cares if one special person will share a secret or keep it and who cares if it is shared over twitter, Facebook or whatever?

GqSwdl.png

taku

I just lost 60K coins, is that a bug or is there a reason for this? Wake me when we find out what's inside or whatever..

From PM's Twitter:

Incredible 1/2 the first layer has been tapped, will it be gone in 1st 24h this has really exceeded my expectations. Can't wait to get back.

I have just been glancing at the stats, amazing results can't believe 625 people have purchased the 1 million chisel. And 2bn coins spent

Haunted

OK, the larger implications sound even more boring than the actual "game". That is mostly because all these questions have been investigated already and in more meaningful ways. Who cares if one special person will share a secret or keep it and who cares if it is shared over twitter, Facebook or whatever?
I think they're less boring. Who cares? I dunno, I think this project could be an interesting...

curiosity.

207865_1658137060149_1438806607_2433630_5653049_n_thumb.jpg

ekim

Gave it a look. Tapped for a few minutes. Had 110k coins. Error.

Cube is back!

All coins gone.

Deleted. :|

Same for me :-/

€: I guess they rolled back the state or weren't able to synch all cached actions or something like that.

Top Bottom