• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

275.000 Diablo 3 Beta invites incoming

Goretrail

Hope swells to unimaginable levels, checks account... suddenly feels crushed. Fuck, You give me a beta pass for SC in the first round, which I didn't even care about since I only like the single player in SC, and then zilch in D3 beta, fuck this. Watch me get a beta invite to a wow expansion now that I don't play wow anymore to rub salt in my wounds.

mikew3st

UhroA.gif

Finally!

Striek

Got into it last year, downloaded it but only played it a couple weeks ago, didn't care for it.
Don't know why people are so disappointed, games out in a month, and its not like you don't have a bazillion other games with the exact same gameplay to occupy you in the meantime.

TheContact

Yeah I got the D3 beta but it seems a little late seeing as the game releases next month...the 275k invites seems like they're just trying to stress the servers before the release, so I don't feel too special about getting this round. It's the biggest closed beta I've ever been in, but still not a stress test like WoW's Open Beta was.

zlatko

Banned
Crap, I didn't have the "Beta Opt-In specs" thing filled out.

:(

All they need to have is a check mark by them right and you're set? My PC specs are there, my battletag is there, dial in authenticator, WoW/SC2/D3 beta have a check mark box, etc.

Just wondering how I'm so unlucky when I had that all set up well over a year ago. ; ; Idk what more I can do. I have played tons of WoW and SC2, visted their forums on the regular and posted, etc. DO YOU WANT MY FIRST BORN BLIZZARD?! YOU CAN HAVE IT! ; ;

Loto

All they need to have is a check mark by them right and you're set? My PC specs are there, my battletag is there, dial in authenticator, WoW/SC2/D3 beta have a check mark box, etc.

Just wondering how I'm so unlucky when I had that all set up well over a year ago. ; ; Idk what more I can do. I have played tons of WoW and SC2, visted their forums on the regular and posted, etc. DO YOU WANT MY FIRST BORN BLIZZARD?! YOU CAN HAVE IT! ; ;

Lol! This game is going to sell like crazy.

Santar

Am I the only one who's saddened by the fact that Diablo 3 has a queuing system?
I was really hoping the fact that it needs to be online at all times wouldn't really be noticeable
The fact that I may not be able to play when I want to just because a lot of other people are playing is really sad :(

Yeah, I've had the Beta stuff filled out forever... I've gotten invites to every Blizzard game since Warcraft III (WC3, WoW, SC2, etc). Wave after wave after wave of my favorite Blizzard franchise though and I don't even get invited to the stress test.

PaNaMa

Banned
I preordered on blizzard's web page, which let me download the client.
But there's no beta access on my account. Is there a key begging thread or some way to get in through fansites etc?

Top Bottom