• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

275.000 Diablo 3 Beta invites incoming

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Has anyone gotten an invite who isn't subscribed to WoW?

It doesn't look like I've got in yet. Oh well, I've got the game on pre-order and it's only a month away.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Blizzard hates me. I played WoW for 6 years starting the first day it came out and I've still NEVER gotten into one of their betas ever. FUCK YOU Blizzard :(.

And I didn't buy Starcraft 2 for months after it came out, quit WoW before BC came out, and so far, I've gotten into every Blizzard beta. Seems unfair!

Freki

Has anyone gotten an invite who isn't subscribed to WoW?

It doesn't look like I've got in yet. Oh well, I've got the game on pre-order and it's only a month away.

I know it's easy to say for me because I had beta access for months - but you are really not missing out! It's only 1.5h of content and you will keep your experience fresh.
nevertheless I sunk ~100h into it

Only 32 days left ! ! !

I've been in the beta since I around last summer I think. Those who get in are in for a real treat. Based on the beta the game is ready to be released.

Phinor

Boo, no invite. I was about to ask whether this is yet another North America only invite wave but apparently there are some Europeans who just got an invite. I literally don't know anyone who has gotten into the beta so I still haven't seen the game at all.

I'm actually not even convinced that this is a proper sequel to Diablo because on paper it looks they have changed a lot of systems towards worse. Might be a better question for the Diablo beta thread though.

Mikeside

bah, not me

bummer - that's the only chance I've got to play D3 before my year of indie-only.

See you in 2013, Diablo!!!

kswiston

I got in. Nice surprse, I will have to check out the game this weekend.

Still waiting on my MOP beta that I was promised when buying a WoW annual pass though

foladar

Still not in either, opted in when that was live a long, long time ago. On the annual pass too, so that doesn't help any. Perhaps it does the opposite, no beta since they know they're giving me the free D3.

At least I have MOP beta /barf

Realyn

Hope I get one. Been opted in since the start and did a giveaway here and there .. but no luck. Fingers crossed.

NOTHING. It is CLEAR that Blizzard singled me out specifically to not receive a beta invite, simply because they are jelly about how fashion I am. There is endless evidence towards this.

Siegfried

I got one! But I can't connect, error 75 (bnet servers offline)

Is it just here or are the servers really down due to the number of players trying to sign in?

Fou-Lu

Welp, even after this, still no invite for me. And I'm still going to be playing the game the second it comes out. Curse you Blizzard and your crack in game form.

I'm in :D

Just to be sure, absolutely nothing from this will carry over into the Retail version right? No achievements or statistics or anything?

raven777

no luck for me...... :(

how will I know if i got invited to beta on battle.net acount?
I went to the account and there was nothing different, and diablo 3 section says pre-purchase diablo3, so I assume I didn't get any invites

zlatko

Banned
Huk.gif

I better fucking get in this time damn it!

Loofy

I really just wanna get in to benchmark my system.

Im hoping all ultra but Im expecting all high settings on my Ati 4850.

Top Bottom