• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

35 Minutes of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx8kQ4s5hCY

Oh yes...

1aIPnu4.gif

EDIT:

Blimblim has delivered (1080p, 60FPS *kinda* and 5.22 GB). Torrent is up, 1080p Stream is up

SJRB

Gold Member
35-minute gameplay demo, that's incredibly awesome.

On my way home from work right now, can't wait to watch.

MaxiLive

Nice!

Anyone noticing the juddery framerate/skips seems to be happening every 2 seconds or so. I'm just wondering if it is my work PC struggling with the video xD

is it just me or is there some bad judder? frame rate seems messed up.

edit: ^^^^ yeah I am getting it too. Could be the video?

Xando

Nice!

Anyone noticing the juddery framerate/skips seems to be happening every 2 seconds or so. I'm just wondering if it is my work PC struggling with the video xD

Well, Gamestar (German PC magazine) had a preview a few weeks ago and said they are struggling with framedips.
Its still 5 months to release though.

ButchCat

Man that framerate is really choppy. Is this the Xbox version?

Edit: The npc walking animations are really bad.

Volotaire

This looks jawdropping. I'm guessing this was the E3 closed demo.

EDIT: It does seem to be choppy like other posters have said, but that's probably due to it being an alpha build.

Wonderful use of color in the world as always with cdpr games , looking forward to turning off that dof.

Can't tell if it's my broken monitor + youtube compression but when geralt walks across the bridge leaving the city there seems to be no texture filtering on the ground
the stutter is really annoying, they better not release it in this state

Hopefully the UI is improved from the awful console ui from witcher 2

jett

D-Member
The encoding of this video is completely fucked. Second time this happens. Can't CDPR check what they're uploading?

Top Bottom