• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3DS Banned Words- Prolly Wii U as well- Good for a laugh

bman94

I wonder if these apply to the individual games as well. In Smash 4 my roommate's player name is Dickinmouf and I'm still surprised that got through.

Semajer

.*analintruder.*

hqdefault.jpg

It's a quality product.

Orbis

Well, time to expand my insult library. My favorites so far:

turdburglar
windlowlicker
pissflaps
All are somewhat used in the UK. Windowlicker is a pretty well known derogatory term for those with mental disabilities. Turdburglar is a derogatory term for gay men (it's uncommon though). Pissflaps is pretty harmless and amusing though.

Hedge

I don't understand 90% of these. Who knew there'd be so many bad words in the world.

Battyboy and wog don't seem like such terrible words. Not that I know what they mean, but they sound sort of endearing.

amanset

I don't understand 90% of these. Who knew there'd be so many bad words in the world.

Battyboy and wog don't seem like such terrible words. Not that I know what they mean, but they sound sort of endearing.

Gay and black person, both derogatory. "Wog" can be seen in "Golliwog".

ConceptX

A "battyboy" means a homosexual.

A golliwog:
3818383.jpg

It'd be fun to find these lists for each decade, as words change meanings and go in and out of usage, some of these will be meaningless to people in twenty years.

Well then.
I guess there won't be a Beaver powerup in Mario any time soon.
Apparently it is slang for vagina.

Speaking of which are there any beavers in animal crossing? This is going to lead to another Coffagarius situation (in Gen V you couldn't trade this Pokemon unless you nicknamed it as the games profanity check included Pokemon without nicknames).

CLEEK

CLEEK

I thought that was wop.

In England, wop is the slur for Italians, and wog was originally the slur for blacks and Indians (hence gollywog for the black dolls), but less commonly was also used to refer to anyone non-English.

In Australia, wop isn't used, and wog is southern Europeans / north Africans.

As far as Pikim goes, Wollywogs were renamed Wollyhops in the UK/AU versions.

Top Bottom