• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3DS vs Vita vs Smartphones/Tablets battle of the portables garbage thread

wsippel

Banned
I downloaded Zen Pinball for my 3DS yesterday, played for about 15 minutes and then ran screaming back to the iPad version.

Pinball tables on dat tiny screen, ouch.
Set camera to mode 5, 3D all the way up, and you won't want to play any pinball game on any other device ever again. At least that was my experience. The iPad version looks so... flat and boring now. It's also harder to see what's going on despite the bigger screen size. Never expected 3D to add so much to that particular genre.

Fusebox

Banned
I set camera mode to 5, I had 3D on, after 15 mins it felt like my eyes were bleeding from trying to focus on all the tiny objects.

wsippel

Banned
I set camera mode to 5, I had 3D on, after 15 mins it felt like my eyes were bleeding from trying to focus on all the tiny objects.
Weird. Maybe I It's different for me because I didn't even try to focus on individual objects. I had the feeling it wasn't even necessary in 3D, I just kind of "understand" the tables.

Top Bottom