• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

50 Cent Announces He's Planning A 3rd Video Game, A Follow Up To Blood On The Sand?

Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson’s earlier two video video games, 50 Cent: Bulletproof and 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand, are two of probably the most fascinating licensed video games ever made. Naturally, the rapper, actor, and producer has concepts for a 3rd game–which he’d be keen to make, so long as it is “distinctive.”

“Definitely I am ,” 50 Cent advised GameSpot throughout an interview to advertise the brand new film Den of Thieves. “I could do one thing primarily based on the idea that I developed for Tomorrow, Today.”

First revealed final summer time, Tomorrow, Today is an upcoming present on Starz (the place 50 Cent already stars in and government produces the present Power) reportedly a few veteran who good points tremendous powers after being experimented on by a mad jail physician. Little is understood in regards to the present in addition to that synopsis, nonetheless.

“It’s positively a cool thought,” 50 Cent mentioned. “And it offers individuals the power to do issues that they would not have the ability to do.”

He mentioned no matter form his subsequent recreation takes, “it’s a must to be excessive.”

“I simply have to seek out the best idea,” he continued. “Everything I contact, I wish to be distinctive. I would like it to be particular. And I put thought into it, as a result of these issues might be right here longer than I might…after I give you [another game], I wish to be sure that it is one thing we take pleasure in for a very long time.”

Den of Thieves hits theaters January 19. Read GameSpot’s overview and our interview with one of many film’s different stars, O’Shea Jackson

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/50-cent-has-ideas-for-another-video-game/1100-6456210

4:57

Last edited:

jadedm17

Yea yea oh he'll to the yes!

Blood in the Sand was a fantastic co-op game with a hilarious setup and ridiculous upgrades like swears for taunting.

This and Army of Two were some of the best 360 co-op games, and unlike Army of Two the shooting mechanics were actually solid in 50s game.

Alebrije

New 50 cent game.......???

_MzuutXFyHWQel0d2WbCnI2d8CJAPmdSIXFyBeGYawIZcItWU9QrYCQZT4hkTGq4rM0_sqKOTK7bC0K3Rab8ioeQ4Fj75LykUk26SO3ZjKlgw9_K9gewFZtSpiXoBE4vsBe1QexGjyW4VX29WpxJ9JZB0n2FSIdrNIKD14LoIM6NNMNlDvGnD_MG_Qjx-g6BAH3lXVQe_gdoZFIszQbe9wQU-na-xNwpaw=w400-h238-nc

Last edited:

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
I never played the 360 50cent games. Would be interesting to see how a current gen one turns out.

Top Bottom