• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

PillarEN

Are you in a bad spot Viola? I'm not really sure where the hurricane will hit, but I thought southern Florida is in most danger and you're not in that area if I remember correctly. Either way stay safe.

I'm in Fort Lauderdale and yeah we're under hurricane watch right now, predicted to be here Sunday morning.

But lemme tell you right now, my house has survived every hurricane thrown at it, including the most recent one to hit here, Wilma, which is literally the most powerful Atlantic hurricane in recorded history, so Irma can fuck off.

(Also Irma is predicted to weaken slightly to category 4 by the time it hits but still)

(Also no power for a few weeks will suck, but FPL claims the power will be back within a few days, but considering this is the same FPL where the power gets knocked off in completely sunny weather...I ain't buying it)

PillarEN

Oh crap. Well best of luck. I have two friends living in FL. One in Tampa and another who is closer to Orlando. I know both of them are currently waiting to see what happens, but they both have family back in Michigan so worst case scenario can they make the cross country drive.

PillarEN

Hey looks like your city won't be getting smashed too much. Good good.

I've been watching the second season of Aria (Aria the Natural). The heals (as Mike Hattsu put it) are real. So soothing. This season is a knock out one after another. I've only watched 6 episodes. First season was pretty good. This season is shaping up to be very good. Episode 6 was a little too close to home. But in a good way. Kind of a good pick me up with my mood today (never mind that my sleep schedule is completely off and it's nearly 4:30 AM here). Truly, them heals.

PillarEN

im alive bitches

c61.gif

My two other Florida friends are in good shape too.

PillarEN

That Jun is just like me when I straightened my hair one year in High school. It was the best. Felt so smooth and suddenly long haha. I should do that at some point again.

inafking

My choices for International Saimoe Queen 2017 Emerald Round 8
ARENA 01: Nagato Yuki [[Sakura Chiyo]]
ARENA 02: Emilia [[Abstain]] Yoshino
ARENA 03: Suzukaze Aoba [[Illyasviel Von Einzbern]]
ARENA 04: Oshino Shinobu [[Abstain]] Yuigahama Yui
ARENA 05: [[Tokisaki Kurumi]] Tomori Nao
ARENA 06: [[Kuriyama Mirai]] Ram
ARENA 07: [[Takimoto Hifumi]] Yuzuriha Inori
ARENA 08: [[Megumin]] Saber
ARENA 09: [[Aragaki Ayase]] Kafū Chino
ARENA 10: [[Konno Yūki]] Sawamura Spencer Eriri
ARENA 11: Shiro [[Katō Megumi]]
ARENA 12: Nakano Azusa [[Makise Kurisu]]
ARENA 13: Nakamura Yuri [[Abstain]] Onodera Kosaki
ARENA 14: Yukinoshita Yukino [[Tōsaka Rin]]
ARENA 15: [[Yatogami Tōka]] Kasumigaoka Utaha
ARENA 16: [[Edogawa Conan]] Itsuka Shidō
ARENA 17: Tachibana Taki [[Togashi Yūta]]
ARENA 18: Roy Mustang [[Abstain]] Sakamoto
ARENA 19: [[Doma Taihei]] Okabe Rintarō
ARENA 20: [[Satō Kazuma]] Felix Argyle
ARENA 21: Genos [[Abstain]] Gilgamesh
ARENA 22: [[Heiwajima Shizuo]] Shiba Tatsuya
ARENA 23: Archer [[Abstain]] Emiya Shirō
ARENA 24: Akasaka Ryūnosuke [[Abstain]] Araragi Koyomi
ARENA 25: Nozaki Umetarō [[Abstain]] Kanda Sorata
ARENA 26: Otonashi Yuzuru [[Abstain]] Yukihira Sōma
ARENA 27: Kyon [[Abstain]] Natsuki Subaru
ARENA 28: Iskandar [[Abstain]] Sakamaki Izayoi
ARENA 29: Shiota Nagisa [[Abstain]] Emiya Kiritsugu
ARENA 30: Katsuragi Keima [[Abstain]] Levi
ARENA 31: Rūmia [[Abstain]] Mystia Lorelei
ARENA 32: Reisen Udongein Inaba [[Abstain]] Mizuhashi Parsee

4iP4VM1.png

In some cases I voted for the lesser of the two evils. This was not the case for Hifumi, Megumin, Chiyo, Rin, Kurumi, Conan, Taihei, Kazuma, Shizuo and Yuuta

inafking

where the fuck is utena tenjou, haruka tenoh, or oscar françois de jarjayes in this???

IDK, but they have the concept of "eligible" anime and maybe the anime can't be older than a bunch of years.

Of course there are many girls in legacy animus that are great. I'd love to have Mako-chan, Rei Hino, Hotaru Tomoe from SM (Hotaru being the "moes't" of all). Remember this is a contest to choose the most moe, not the most popular or only MC's. But there's no way to enforce that.

Top Bottom