• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

7-Eleven's newest item: the AM Sunrise Breakfast Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucrid

Banned
Are 'biscuits' those stale bread buns that McDonalds breakfast sandwiches come in in some American states? I had breakfast from a McDonalds in Georgia once, expecting a nice soft, fluffy muffin like we get in England....Oh god how disappointed I was.

1) why is your barometer of quality mcdonalds

2) you can get biscuits, english muffins, bagels or whatever the stupid pancake syrup crap is there

Off topic but related to 7-11, but has anybody enjoyed the 7-11 branded Jones sodas that are now super hard to find?

7&

Love the tropical slam one, but damn it's hard to find now.

Only one 7-11 near my work still carries it.

Vandiger

Are 'biscuits' those stale bread buns that McDonalds breakfast sandwiches come in in some American states? I had breakfast from a McDonalds in Georgia once, expecting a nice soft, fluffy muffin like we get in England....Oh god how disappointed I was.

This dude.

C.Mongler

Yo man, fuck the haters, 7-11 breakfast is my shit. Everywhere around my office has transformed into premium breakfast spots; I don't want to pay 5 dollars for a bacon egg & cheese just because you sprinkled some gouda on it and gave it a dumbass name like "The New Yorker". Slap some greasy bacon, shitty eggs, and a slice of American on a factory made bagel and give it to me for $2.50. 7-11 is the only place around I can get a breakfast sandwich without spending about what I'd normally spend on lunch, and I'm thankful for that.

I'll definitely give this a try; I've never had their pizza as I literally only eat their breakfast foods and every time I go in there their pizza looks like it's been sitting there for a couple days, but if this is tasty I'm down for a slice every now and then. Can you buy single slices? 2 for $2 sounds nice and all but I don't typically slam 700 calories for my breakfast.

HvySky

McDonald's, huh. That's gonna be your argument against the deliciousness that is biscuits?

daveo42

Banned
That stuff looks vile and to call it gravy is a disgrace to actual gravy.

Have you never had sausage gravy? You do know is more than one type of gravy right? Also, you have zero right to talk down to sausage gravy until you have put it to your lips. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at just how good it is.

painey

This reminds me that a lot of places have no idea what breakfast pizza is.

Come to the midwest, get Casey's breakfast pizza.

caseys-breakfast-pizza.png

My South Dakotan ex and her Iowan family would go and drop $15 on this poor excuse for food from a gas station, and would actually exclaim it was the best pizza they had ever eaten. Fuck Caseys, and the Midwest.

Poppy

7-11 in Japan is totally legit and seems to be how tons of people start their day. the seats are always full of people having breakfast in the morning and stuff

edit: they also sell surprisingly high quality individually wrapped bananas

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Hyvee gas station pizza destroys Caseys.

Shots fired. Caseys's taco pizza is a fond memory of my childhood.

How does Hyvee gas station pizza compare to their pizza in the store? I remember it being very good. I also have a thing for Hyvee's Chinese food.

octobot

Off topic but related to 7-11, but has anybody enjoyed the 7-11 branded Jones sodas that are now super hard to find?

7&

Love the tropical slam one, but damn it's hard to find now.

Only one 7-11 near my work still carries it.

They redid all the 7-11 jones sodas. There are 4 flavours now and they are 12oz glass bottles. Should be on sale 2 for $2 (source, I am an assistant manager at a 7-11 unfortunatly lol)

Also as a piece of advice do not try the spicy hot chocolate it is vile.

Hazmat

380! Damn...I thought that was for the whole pizza when I first read it, and I was like, "that's not so bad".

A plain slice of sandwich bread has like 80 calories, in what world did you think a pizza covered in gravy and breakfast meats would be 380?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Nutritional Information – AM Sunrise Breakfast Pizza (One Slice)

Calories: 380
Fat: 18g
Sugar: 7g
Carbs: 38g
Protein: 15g
Sodium: 880mg

Dear god.

I've got a 2500-2800 calorie a day allotment so I'd get two.

Two Egg McMuffins is my standard road food breakfast though.

Phu

Banned
That stuff looks vile and to call it gravy is a disgrace to actual gravy.

I love these moments because I can say 'your opinion actually doesn't matter' because throughout the multiverse you'll always be wrong.

Your opinion actually doesn't matter.

Biscuits and gravy is great.

Poppy

if i'm gonna die from something food related at least salt will just speed up my hypertension related demise and not affect the way i look and feel about myself. salt rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom