• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

7-Eleven's newest item: the AM Sunrise Breakfast Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.chewboom.com/2017/01/09/7-eleven-spotted-serving-new-sunrise-breakfast-pizza/

The AM Sunrise Breakfast Pizza features a biscuit style crust topped with creamy gravy sauce, mozzarella and cheddar cheeses, scrambled eggs, turkey breakfast sausage, bacon, and ham.

The breakfast pizza is available by the slice or whole. A whole pizza is available for $5.99 or you can pick up a couple slices for 2 bucks. Prices and availability may vary, but I’ve heard reports that the item has been slowly rolling out on both the east and west coasts.

Nutritional Information – AM Sunrise Breakfast Pizza (One Slice)

Calories: 380
Fat: 18g
Sugar: 7g
Carbs: 38g
Protein: 15g
Sodium: 880mg

C2zyQ8F.jpg

J7yfGT6.jpg

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
This reminds me that a lot of places have no idea what breakfast pizza is.

Come to the midwest, get Casey's breakfast pizza.

caseys-breakfast-pizza.png

Maximo

Nutritional Information – AM Sunrise Breakfast Pizza (One Slice)

Calories: 380
Fat: 18g
Sugar: 7g
Carbs: 38g
Protein: 15g
Sodium: 880mg

Dear god.

norm9

7-11 has upped their game on hot food AND microwave food lately. I think it's the Japanese ownership making the difference.

That crust doesn't look 'flaky' at all. It looks porous and crappy.

People were ripping on the chicken shell taco but think this looks good? I know opinions and all that but damn, look at this thing...

Poppy

peppery sausage gravy over fluffy buttery buttermilk biscuits, overeasy eggs with the yolk running in and mixing with the gravy, crispy potatoes....this is the true meaning of breakfast (at least if you dont mind being out of breath and having to take a nap afterwards)

just the greatest

Fitts

Good breakfast pizza is the shit. I expect this to be shit.

...but I gotta know. Texted my work partner when I seen the thread and we're getting one tomorrow. Pray for me, gaf.

Lagamorph

Are 'biscuits' those stale bread buns that McDonalds breakfast sandwiches come in in some American states? I had breakfast from a McDonalds in Georgia once, expecting a nice soft, fluffy muffin like we get in England....Oh god how disappointed I was.

Casey's breakfast pizza is fire

It's a chain of gas stations, If you've never been to the midwest (not in a city) you don't know what you're missing.

Also, they have good Taco pizza (has a bag of Doritos on top of it):

Casey's has been THE convenience store pizza all my life, but just in the last year or two, QT has caught them. Ever since they installed all those kitchen counters. And they take Apple Pay now. QT wins.

That stuff looks vile and to call it gravy is a disgrace to actual gravy.

I used to think this too, up until I was in my late 20's. Seriously though, don't knock it til you try it. Biscuits and Gravy while nursing a serious hangover is pretty good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom