• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

70yr Old Granny plays Resistance

theBishop

Banned
Tempy said:
Which brings us to an interesting question. Do you see yourself gaming a lot when you get older? A lot of us here grew up either during the Atari days or the 8/16-bit days.

Well into my 50's at least.

I expect to play even more games after i have kids.

Juice said:
Well, that about wraps it up for Wii.
She has every current major current and last generation console I believe. I've seen videos of her playing Psychonauts, Resident Evil 4, Okami, Dead Rising, and countless other games.

Tempy said:
Which brings us to an interesting question. Do you see yourself gaming a lot when you get older? A lot of us here grew up either during the Atari days or the 8/16-bit days.

What else am I going to do? Play Bingo?

distrbnce

Banned
Tempy said:

You're assuming things will be anything like they are today when we're "older".

The Singularity is near.

Wow, she uses more swearwords than I do while playing games.

I liked how these grannies were laughing their asses off, when they played Excite Truck as shown in one 1up-show. :lol

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
LOL In my opinion Chad and Granny should get together for duet and post it on Youtube with Kaz filming it :lol

Does anyone here still keep up with OGHC? The PAX post seemed to cover a lot from the show. I say that the site is still a good read. What do you guys think?

Benjillion said:
Does anyone here still keep up with OGHC? The PAX post seemed to cover a lot from the show. I say that the site is still a good read. What do you guys think?

isiah-thomas-looks-on.jpg

Sorry about the dead link. I didn't check it before bumping the thread. I was just reading about oghc and thought I should bump this thread than make a new one.

Top Bottom