• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

8-Bit Left 4 Dead thread of NES retro remake zombie huntin'

MNC

It's nice, I guess. The fact it was made and that this COULD be made is really neat, but it got boring to pretty fast.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Hey guys, if you didn't notice already the bandwith limit has been exceeded for Eric's site. We're currently trying to work out something. (For those of you wondering, the total download count is roughly around 65,000.)

Red, thank you very much for hosting it. Mind if I put that link in the original post?

Also, since GAF is my favorite (and I'm the lead/only QA for this game) I want to release some level-skip cheats for you guys.
At the character select screen, hold the following letters combined with a number 1-5 to skip to the corresponding chapters:

N = No Mercy
T = Death Toll
I - Dead Air
V = Blood Harvest

1 - Start of game
2 - First Safe House
3 - Second Safe House
4 - Third Safe House
5 - Final Safe House
I hope you all enjoy the game! Be sure to use JoyToKey or Xpadder when playing, as it makes the game much better.

Edit:
abstract alien said:
*scratches head*

...Mega Man Rocks
Yeah, that was an older project he did. It's a full Mega Man game, and it's pretty damn good, honestly. Everything in it is original, too.

Dacvak said:
Yeah, that was an older project he did. It's a full Mega Man game, and it's pretty damn good, honestly. Everything in it is original, too.
The site has been rejuvenated, so its grinding away as we speak.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
abstract alien said:
The site has been rejuvenated, so its grinding away as we speak.

Yeah, and the game is now on it's second release. The first one had a few bugs in it that happened to random people. Make sure you all get the new one.

Top Bottom