• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

8+ Hour Long Killer Instinct Season 3 Stream, showcasing competitive matches

Ryce

I feel like making a new thread for this would be a slap in the face to the devs that post here imo.
The info's already out there. Someone is bound to make a new thread eventually, so I think I'll do it while keeping the title spoiler-free.

Salty Hippo

I don't think they will announce any of this (other than Shadow Lords) anytime soon, but I'm fine with this stuff being confined here.

Mira is probably the first character in the cast that kinda reminds me of another one, visually. Sadira. It rhymes, too.

If they end up releasing a version of Tusk's trailer with a teaser I'm guessing that will be Mira. As in, she'll probably be the first character released post-launch.

Scotia

Banned
Well, since it's already on Shoryuken, might as well put it in here.

ki-xb1-mira-2-watermark.png

Got excited for nothing. Terrible.

kirblar

The info's already out there. Someone is bound to make a new thread eventually, so I think I'll do it while keeping the title spoiler-free.
Yup. It's not the fans' job to behave like Ostriches. Leaks suck for Devs/Marketers, but that's not a problem for us, as long as we're not the ones soliciting them.

Nori Chan

HOLY FUCK

Yo I'm gone for a couple hours and all hell breaks loose. Just give us a community fund IG/MS I WANT TO GIVE YOU MONEYS FOR THIS

Jarlaxle

Yeah Id rather have New characters or in game universe characters any day over guests.
You and me both but unfortunately the masses love guest characters. Look at Soul Calibur. I think they're generally lame and unimaginative. Mira looks cool though.

SimonM7

I think they're generally lame and unimaginative.

They're lame and unimaginative because they're from a different game, or they're lame and unimaginative in their respective game?

Because it would truly amaze me if anyone can look at the gameplay demonstration of Arbiter and call what they've done with him "unimaginative".

If a fighting game character is crappy to play, it doesn't really matter where it's from or what sort of polygons they drape over it.

Top Bottom