• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$99 New 3DS Black Friday Deal

How hard is it to go back to regular size 3DS from XL, screen-wise? I still have an "old" 3DSXL.

HotHamBoy

Damn. I just bought a PS Vita too...

You made the right choice.

How hard is it to go back to regular size 3DS from XL, screen-wise? I still have an "old" 3DSXL.

It was easy for me. The N3DS screen is still bigger than the OG 3DS's. The pixel density is much better. The form factor and comfort is vastly superior.

Man I really want this but switch is so soon

It's a $100 and has a gigantic library. The Switch library isn't going to be very big for at least a year.

Namikaze

Wow, and the big news is the black model is finally releasing in the US. I'll definitely think about getting another one if they don't sell out.

J@hranimo

Banned
....and I JUST got the Super Mario 3D Land bundle from Target over a week ago.

Fucking shit. Why did they wait until NOW to release a black n3DS???

Mitch

Banned
In for a black one. I've been wanting to get one of these for so long.

Please let it be online.

Fuck. I picked up a white one after giving up on them releasing a black one.

I have too many 3DS's.

...I wonder what firmware this one will come with.

JSevere

got the Mario 3D Land bundle a month ago, kinda wished I wanted for this lol. pretty amazing deal, comes with the felt faceplates too it looks like

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Okay thats an awesome price - dont forget to pickup DQ7R while you are at it.

MUnited83

For you.
maxresdefault.jpg

ionitron

Shit. I want, but shouldn't, I cant justify it when my current 3DS is fine. Maybe I'll trade it in.

I love the new 3DS design :(

galvatron

Nice, going to buy this to replace my old XL.

Ditto.

Got stuck away from home for a few weeks and used the XL daily. Despite big hands it's still heavier than I'd like and the 3D sweet spot is too finicky. Thought I'd have to wait until post switch for the cheap upgrade...

Menitta

Now that I have a car, I'm actually gonna try to get some good Black Friday deals. Cyber Monday isn't exciting enough.

I've always wanted the smaller 3DS but ended up getting the Majora's Mask one from Best Buy(surprisingly with no issues ordering one online). It's $99.99 but I'd probably spend twice as much on faceplates, so I'll stick with what I've got.

Penguin

I hope they keep it around beyond the holiday season.

I think a 100 dollar new 3DS can give the device some extended life with indie titles and smaller games

Verder

Am I gonna have to stomp people through Walmart or target for this or is it going to be easily accessible for everyone ?

Nintendo just take this L for the one time

Holy fuck that's an unbelievable price!! I've been on the edge about dumping money on yet another 3DS, but that's an insane price. So Canada?

maxcriden

Now that I have a car, I'm actually gonna try to get some good Black Friday deals. Cyber Monday isn't exciting enough.

Am I gonna have to stomp people through Walmart or target for this or is it going to be easily accessible for everyone ?

Nintendo just take this L for the one time

It sounds like this is a new ongoing price rather than a black Friday deal.

cireza

If I can get a new New 3DS for only 99 euros in France in the coming months, I will surely buy one again.

wiibomb

Well I hope amazon gets the deal... it could be interesting for people looking to change their old broken 3DS' or even just getting one

maxcriden

I hope they keep it around beyond the holiday season.

I think a 100 dollar new 3DS can give the device some extended life with indie titles and smaller games

Yeah, it's unclear how many they're making or when it's for. Surely they aren't intending it to sell for one day only.

Calm Mind

I know this place usually frowns upon this. But can we just revel in the all-out assault that Nintendo is having on the wallet this Holiday season. I can't even keep up at this point. I am thankful that the Switch was delayed to March 2017.

pablito

Will the Switch play 3DS games? I remember doing a search and physical was a no go. Digital maybe?

If not, I'll be getting this.

Top Bottom