• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Hat in Time Kickstarter. Wind Waker-styled 3D platformer, PC/Mac/possibly Wii U

They should rethink the title graphic. Don't write the word and then cover it up (annoying to look at), and if the noun is "hat" then don't show us a face along with it (confusing).

Wikzo

I think you can put them on minus.com and abload.de

Thanks, here you go:

icKO7cMlAICxr.gif

i2SwLAMm2eKcY.gif

ibc5tdNIVgPvWQ.gif

ictGYQ9QqdF2D.gif

iXBEcgw7iapTN.gif

ixCkRU6diYaCK.gif

iR3fDpoZZP4x3.gif

iHFoHKZcOqoRk.gif

ibcOapqtgaQutS.gif

I'm guessing the 10$ early tier doesn't come with the soundtrack? Definitely plan on backing, but I just want to know before I make the choice.

Wikzo

Again, thanks for all of your support! It's truly amazing how much people are backing the Kickstarter right now. Only a few hours in, and we are already past 4K!

If you would like to help realizing the game for Wii U, then please continue to make some noise, so Nintendo hears you :)

I'm guessing the 10$ early tier doesn't come with the soundtrack? Definitely plan on backing, but I just want to know before I make the choice.

The $10 reward has the same as the $15 reward (plus the $5 reward) :)

Gbraga

Looks like it doesn't, but I hope they make it an add-on later, it'd be a shame if the hat guys can't get the soundtrack.

Again, thanks for all of your support! It's truly amazing how much people are backing the Kickstarter right now. Only a few hours in, and we are already past 4K!

If you would like to help realizing the game for Wii U, then please continue to make some noise, so Nintendo hears you :)

The $10 reward has the same as the $15 reward (plus the $5 reward) :)

Ah, slick, misread it. Thanks! Gonna pledge now.

Gbraga

Did the $10 donation. They should prioritize co-op over commentary.

Commentary must be a lot cheaper, and co-op would use most of those extra $20k, but having nothing in between makes it harder to achieve, people get motivated to reach stretch goals and up their pledges a bit. At least that's my guess.

Backed. Been following this on youtube for a while. Love the look.

Oh man, didn't know gaffers were involved. Even better.

Really hoping that I can get the wii u version for my $10, if it comes to wii u.

syko de4d

Will there be a paypal option after you hitting the 30k Goal?

And whats with PS4 Version? Sony allows self publishing like wiiu, so this should be an option too, or?

Wikzo

Will there be a paypal option after you hitting the 30k Goal?

And whats with PS4 Version? Sony allows self publishing like wiiu, so this should be an option too, or?

Don't know about a Paypal option yet. Have heard from other Kickstarter projects that it can be difficult to manage (since you will have to inform people through two different mailing lists).

We don't exclude any specific platforms yet. However, we are currently focusing on PC/Mac :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Backed, been following this one for awhile. Hope it turns out to be as amazing as it looks.

Camjo-Z

Voted for this on Steam Greenlight a while ago, but now that it's on Kickstarter... first project I eva backed! Hopefully it succeeds!

I heard some nasty shit about the developers or some thing like that on Destructoid but for now i will critic the art, not the artist. I'm in.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Very cool stuff! The world needs more games like these seriously.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much shootbang right now and this is coming from someone who loves things that goes bang and boom.

I like the idea of the game but... am I the only one bothered by the art direction? It just seems... off.

I love the vibrant colors and the Wind Waker-style graphics but something is not right for me :/ I don't know if the textures don't really match or the shading is weird...

Anyway, I'm all for new games ported to Wii U. Hopefully they get funded.

Top Bottom