• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A number of PSP games re-appear on UK/EU PSN; many Vita-compatible

Doesn't work, just tried it. :( And I think this will stay in your download list forever, they don't remove games people claim because of their mistakes.
Too bad. I remember some people pulling it off in the past but I can't remember the method.

So, apart from being in french. Is thrillville off the rails on psp any good.

Im a fan of frontier and RCT3, but I dont know if this game would be to simple for my tastes. I also saw the game was out in other platforms, is the psp exactly the same but with logically worse graphics, or does it change things like the lego games on portable.

So, apart from being in french. Is thrillville off the rails on psp any good.

Im a fan of frontier and RCT3, but I dont know if this game would be to simple for my tastes. I also saw the game was out in other platforms, is the psp exactly the same but with logically worse graphics, or does it change things like the lego games on portable.

I messed around with it a bit in French before deleting it and it seemed extremely simplistic. More about mini-games than management really.

MathUser

Ghostbusters was still up on US psn when I checked about a month ago. So that might not be a relisting. It was 5 dollars even.

ShinMaruku

Funny thing about psp2. It works on Vita, I have it on my vita. One day Grace Chen's underling fucked up and I downloaded it straight to my vita. I knew it was a fuck up and downloaded it and put it safe.

Piccoro

Funny thing about psp2. It works on Vita, I have it on my vita. One day Grace Chen's underling fucked up and I downloaded it straight to my vita. I knew it was a fuck up and downloaded it and put it safe.
Come again?
Are you saying that Phantasy Star works on Vita??

ShinMaruku

Some games can't be transfered to vita because of certain liscenes that need to be reapplied just like psp2 and others. But those games 100% work on vita, you just need to put the game on the card.

Jeanne d'Arc, now there's a game I always wanted to play Sony. Hint hint nudge nudge wink wink.

Hint hint, it's fully compatible (aka directly downloadable) on JP Vita store.

Now, go spam some SCE official's twitter or something.

Still not Legend of Dragoon? Fuck whoever is in charge of that decission.

Legend of Dragoon is fully compatible as well (in JP). It was on PS+ so I have it.

You go spam some SCE guy, too.

Takao

Banned
Oh wow, awesome!
The OP has to be changed, then! Do you happen to know if it works on Vita TV also?

Shin is referring to a separate glitch from last year. PSP2 currently isn't downloadable on Vita.

All PSone and PSP games should work through Vita's emulators. It's a licensing and Sony issue that prevents them from all being compatible.

Oh wow, awesome!
The OP has to be changed, then! Do you happen to know if it works on Vita TV also?

Please don't go ahead and buy PSP2 because it won't work!

Shin is saying that pretty much every PSP game (PSP2 included) will work on Vita if you can somehow get them on there. But not every game can be transferred to Vita in the first place (apart from last year when someone from Sony tripped the cable for 2 days).

Please don't go ahead and buy PSP2 because it won't work!

Shin is saying that pretty much every PSP game (PSP2 included) will work on Vita if you can somehow get them on there. But not every game can be transferred to Vita in the first place (apart from last year when someone from Sony tripped the cable for 2 days).
Is there any way to get it on a card trough pc or whatever? I have acces to a pc, ps 3, psp and vita and willing to try whatever it takes. Psp 2 is ztill one of my alltime favourites but my psp is scratched to high hell and I way prefer playing on vita

Is there any way to get it on a card trough pc or whatever? I have acces to a pc, ps 3, psp and vita and willing to try whatever it takes. Psp 2 is ztill one of my alltime favourites but my psp is scratched to high hell and I way prefer playing on vita

Not that I'm aware of at least. Maybe someone else can chime in.

You may want to buy it now in hopes that there's another glitch in future where everything gets made compatible for a short while. But there may never be one, in which case it'd just be wasted money, so I don't really know what to tell you :p

Some updates:

- Fate/Unlimited Codes is gone, and The Secret Saturdays too. Everything else seems to be sticking around though, including Phantasy Star Portable 2.

- 90% certain this is new - Need for Speed: Shift. Still only PSP-compatible though. I'm about 70% certain this is new too - Need for Speed: ProStreet (it seems to disappear from the store and then re-appear again).

- After a long and heated battle, I finally got a refund from Sony over the false advertising of Need for Speed: Underground Rivals being Vita compatible. They changed it on the listing too. Still no word on a Thrillville refund though.

redcrayon

I'd love to be able to play Phantasy Star Portable 1 and 2 on my Vita, I suppose I'll have to wait 'till they mess up again!

Seems weird when PSP2 only came out in 2010, it's not like it's ancient or anything.

fedexpeon

Banned

That was one of the best gaming consumer pro effed up ever.
I downloaded so many games on my Vita.

Top Bottom