• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A special message from YOKO TARO

Video.

NieR: Automata T-Shirt! NieR: Automata T-Shirt! NieR: Automata T-Shirt! NieR: Automata T-Shirt! NieR: Automata T-Shirt! NieR: Automata T-Shirt! NieR: Automata T-Shirt! NieR: Automata T-Shirt! NieR: Automata T-Shirt! NieR: Automata T-Shirt! NieR: Automata T-Shirt! NieR: Automata T-Shirt! NieR: Automata T-Shirt! NieR: Automata T-Shirt! NieR: Automata T-Shirt! NieR: Automata T-Shirt! NieR: Automata T-Shirt! NieR: Automata T-Shirt!

Faustek

Is there actually a picture of what yoko taro looks like?

No, he doesn't have a face actually.

He has made a few speeches so unfortunately yes. His head isn't an Emil head :(

Edit: crap I forgot. Does anyone see if you can set a size anuwh? Japan had this weird fetish where they try to put me in a crop top... all the t-shirts I buy from there are small.

pbayne

This game's marketing campaign has been so legendary it'll probably end up more entertaining than the eventual game lol.

C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
Is there actually a picture of what yoko taro looks like?

Very few. He doesn't like to be photographed. I learned this the hard way during an interview. He was cool about it, but I felt like an asshole.

OT: So what stores will get me that shirt?

ZXoneXZ

Neo Member
It's a very funny video. Have to look up if I can find this preorder t-shirt in Finland.

edit. Yep I found same deal on Finnish store Verkkokauppa

SilentRob

This dude.

Also, it's a nice looking T-Shirt!
MpnaIL9.png

My god... Yoko Taro is such a treasure! If that doesn't convince you to buy the game (aside from the awesome demo), I don't know what will. Hopefully the stores in my area has that t-shirt with the preorders too.

And sh*t Square-Enix!

Hahahaha!!!

Yoko taro being the crazy shit he's always been. Won't bother with the t shirt but hope the man never stops being this crazy and odd.

Top Bottom