• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A spider whose bite can cause painful 4-hour boners found in Tesco's bananas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

spider-android-device-640x360.jpg

Yeah I fucking hate spiders, but I always check my fucking bananas because these things kill people all the fucking time. That 4 hour boner usually ends in death.

It's one of the most venomous and aggressive arachnids in the world.

Toxi

Banned
That 4 hour boner is less pleasurable and more uncontrollable fiery pain in your dick that leaves you sterile even if you live through it.
Everything about spiders is horrible.
No, most spiders are cool and completely harmless But Phoneutria are demon spiders from hell.

justjohn

Tesco just seem to get worse and worse. I remember when they could do no wrong and even looked like they might challenge walmart but those days are long gone.

Their shops are just awful now. Dirty floors, items not arranged properly on the shelves, empty shelves trolleys blocking the way etc. I might as well be in lidl.

Hyllian

I fear all aracnideos, much more than insects. But I hate scorpions more than spiders. Those things let me terrified.

Well...I guess I should warn my girlfriend that I might have another spider nightmare tonight!

Whenever I dream about spiders I wake up screaming and I jump out of bed. My girlfriend hates it lol.

Dr Prob

Banned
They say that if you have a spider venom erection that lasts for four hours you should call a doctor. I'm calling the Rockettes!

4773K7t.jpg

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
The dreaded bonana spider strikes again.

Yeah, the Brazilian Wandering Spider has one heck of a bite. It was actually considered the world's most venomous spider a few years back. (I'm not sure if it still is)

The erections caused by the bite are supposedly painful, and can lead to impotence. Not such a fun spider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom