• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A thread for appreciating Pokemon X and Y NPC designs (dat female Pokemon Breeder)

Pikawil

Unconfirmed Member
e16d28ce6f72fc08f5366097f6b28408.jpg

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Cynthia is the Lightning of Pokemon. She has appeared in every mainline Pokemon game in some form since Diamond and Pearl (X and Y being the only exception).

She will appear in Gen 6 in some form. Mark my words.

In Z she will be fightable with Mega Garchomp, Mega Lucario and
Mega Eelektross

TheOGB

Banned
Favorite thing about Gen 5 and 6 being Western-based: more colored folk. Aww yiss

And for some reason I was gonna say this in the TPP thread but this is much more suitable
Spr_B2W2_Hugh.png
Spr_HGSS_Ace_Trainer_M.png

Can we talk about how Hugh looks like a Super Saiyan HGSS Ace Trainer

harmonize

Cynthia is the Lightning of Pokemon. She has appeared in every mainline Pokemon game in some form since Diamond and Pearl (X and Y being the only exception).

As long as the Kanto regulars continue their required generational appearances, I don't care if they shove Cynthia in Z along with them.

I don't mind Cynthia, actually.
She's kinda hot for a Pokemon Trainer, reminds me of Lorelei.

Toxi

Banned
I don't mind Cynthia, actually.
She's kinda hot for a Pokemon Trainer, reminds me of Lorelei.
I don't think anyone does. She's one of the more fun fights in any game she's in, and she's probably the best champion from a gameplay standpoint.

I don't think anyone does. She's one of the more fun fights in any game she's in, and she's probably the best champion from a gameplay standpoint.

My favorite champion is Steven, love that Metagross, Aggron and Skarmory team. Plus I always saw him as a Tony Stark kind of guy, rich and powerful.

Toxi

Banned
My favorite champion is Steven, love that Metagross, Aggron and Skarmory team. Plus I always saw him as a Tony Stark kind of guy, rich and powerful.
Steven's the other one that's pretty good. His team has a cohesive theme (Sandstorm) while also fitting him thematically as a character, and his signature Pokemon is badass.

Izayoi

Banned
They are all my waifus.

Consistently great design has never seemed to elude the ladies of the Pokemon universe... Maybe Gamefreak is just full of dirty old men who know what's up?

Top Bottom