• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ABC Renews “Agents of SHIELD”

bitbydeath

Gold Member
JR47SJ410GvsH_xJmgbd7_hXH0r4VuwesDkC8T-LeAu9Pg-Wzz0pcADHN84WFIhqHL62DEWkEnBGQnYvlCRldMHcVoBioaKn_VZ5NMSIvS9l8w=w480-h202-nc

It will be interesting (Avengers Infinity War Spoiler)

Who gets dusted, I’m guessing Coulson will and Daisy will have to properly take over the team.

Marvel Entertainment and ABC have announced that they have renewed “Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD” for a sixth season. The series will return with a shortened episode count of thirteen episodes as opposed to the usual twenty-two.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/abc-renews-agents-of-shield/

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Next season will be pushed back to the Summer.

What we’ve discovered is that we have a very loyal and passionate fan base for S.H.I.E.L.D. The show does incredibly well for us in delayed viewing. By putting it in the summer, we’re going to be able to super-serve the fan base that loves that show and hopefully give it an opportunity to continue on longer than we would if it was [scheduled] in-season.”

http://www.darkhorizons.com/shield-s6-delayed-to-summer-2019/

Well that explains how they’ll avoid spoiling the events of Avengers 4.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
welp that sorta confirms it's got something to do with it right?

They’ve already name dropped Thanos as being in the area about two episodes ago.

Without spoiling too much I wonder if they’ll get a call at the end.

Last edited:

Torquill

Given the time table decisions to make Ave gets spoilers easier to avoid, and the likely resolutions in Infonity War Part 2, agents will likely skip over addressing “that event”.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Given the time table decisions to make Ave gets spoilers easier to avoid, and the likely resolutions in Infonity War Part 2, agents will likely skip over addressing “that event”.

How is that possible?

Top Bottom