• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney Community Thread - MUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCH

Bye guys. Been a hell of a ride.

I'm heading to day 1 patch and S L & E N T if anyone cares to follow.

I'll carry the torch.

I'm peacing out, AA-GAF. Thanks for the good times. Hit me up on Twitter (@boltgsr) or over at CR/the AA Discord.

Thank you for the fun times and chats. Hope we can get in touch and be snobs for AA7! XD

GSR

See you around GSR, thanks for the good times as well!

Bye guys. Been a hell of a ride.

I'm heading to day 1 patch and S L & E N T if anyone cares to follow.

Thank you for the fun times and chats. Hope we can get in touch and be snobs for AA7! XD

Mbix7yO.gif

Peace everyone! If you want to swap Discord names just drop me a PM here (I'll leave email notifications on) or a DM on Twitter.

(Also, MM, I assume that was you that just followed me)

Mbix7yO.gif

Peace everyone! If you want to swap Discord names just drop me a PM here (I'll leave email notifications on) or a DM on Twitter.

(Also, MM, I assume that was you that just followed me)

Yeah, I'm going to have to get with the times I suppose.

All these new fancy gadgets. "Tweeter". "Disbord" Kah! It's AIM and RealPlayer!

Don't let the old traditions fade away!

latest

I probably posted more about Ace Attorney on Miiverse than here, but since both that and this are closing, I guess I'll mostly be on Twitter now... (@cooljeanius)

Omikaru

More of a lurker than a poster in AA-GAF, but Ace Attorney is one of my favourite series. I'd be heartbroken if I couldn't follow the community still. In fact, I might even participate a bit more. If anyone wants to PM me the Discord invite, I'd be grateful.

GSR

Just to clarify because I've been getting some PMs about it, there is no GAF AA Discord. The Discord I was referring to was a general AA Discord that's affiliated with Court-Records that I hang around in sometimes. You can look it up at CR, but it's got nothing to do with GAF or this thread and it's got an atmosphere different from GAF.

Top Bottom