• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies will be priced 25/$30 on the eshop

abrack08

I pretty much went out and bought Fire Emblem because of this. Already had SMT, and am 100% for sure getting this game, so I look at it like I got to try FE:A (supposed to be a great game but in a genre I'm not too fond of) for $10. If I like it, it's a steal, if not, meh only $10 extra.

Super hyped, wish the AA trilogy would come out on Android, I don't have my DS games anymore.

Can't argue with that price, but I still won't bite because of eShop.

Then again Capcom did a good thing for once and priced it much lower for the digital version

I just don't understand why they don't do a very small run of boxed copies that are pre-order-only from Capcom's online store. They can make up any bullshit price they want for that and there are people that would pay it.

CoolS

I wish this would be released in September. That month is totally empty for me and afterwards the 3DS WiiU combo will be trying to kill me with the games onslaught. Woul be nice if I could give my undevided attention to this since I looooove the series.

zashga

OK, I'm in. It'll be the first Ace Attorney game I've played since the second one on DS, so it should be pretty fresh.

Fey

Banned
OK, I'm in. It'll be the first Ace Attorney game I've played since the second one on DS, so it should be pretty fresh.

Franziska_von_Karma_negando.gif

You should play them all.

CorvoSol

I bought SMT 4 just to get this game for free. I joined Club Nintendo on the day the 2DS was announced just for those 30 dollars.

Lusankya

But why can't they give us the release date? It is already Q3! Great prcie though. 25€ is day one for me!

I think the reason for not telling us the release date already is to ensure we'll get the earliest release date possible. I mean, if they had already announced it back in e.g. May they also would have needed a buffer, because they couldn't exactly have known when the localization and everything would be finalized.

do we know the size (spces/gb)?

A little bit more than 500 MB.

Top Bottom